JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/29/2014 7:11:13 AM

Y'all are racist

Playing your Halo and your Destiny, shootin' up aliens for no good reason. Aliens are people too. -blam!-in' bunch of Ashley Williams
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bad joke.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ashley is a smoldering crater on Virmire so I don't know what you're talking about.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • order 66 on all fallen
      Add more answer options

• May I recomend to you Destroy All Humans? It's like GTA BUT WITH ALIENS [spoiler]as in you play as one[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Garrus is love. Garrus is life.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Edited by Sage of Yoitsu: 8/30/2014 2:47:00 AM
          You humans are all racist!
          Add more answer options

• If anything all aliens are the racist mofos. Every time one of them comes to earth they do nothing but try to kill us. Assholes
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • EVERYONE IS RACIST
            Add more answer options

• Don't you mean species~ist? Unless all the aliens are humans in some elaborate disguise...lol. Just messin' with you man.
            Add more answer options

• [i]M[/i]a[i]r[/i]i[i]n[/i]e[i]s[/i]! I[i]n[/i] [i]t[/i]h[i]e[/i] c[i]o[/i]u[i]r[/i]t[i]y[/i]a[i]r[/i]d[i]![/i]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • It's a part of life [spoiler]there up's and there down's[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

• What's a "Y'all"?????
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Edited by KingKrown: 8/29/2014 8:27:58 AM
                I think the Alien's are racist...trying to exterminate all sentient beings, ALL THE TIME.
                Add more answer options

• Everybody is racist
                Add more answer options

• the elites in halo 3 are on our side the awoken are technically aliens the covenant and the darkness both want to make humanity extinct check mate
                Add more answer options

• Sorry. Thought I'd try shooting my way out, mix things up a little.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Well well,looks like we have a fight on our hands boys.saddle up!
                  Add more answer options

• Which reminds me... Um, remind me about this thread in a few minutes, I'm mobile and I have this thing on my laptop.
                  Add more answer options

• Yeah you fuc.kin bunch of Ashley Willliams
                  Add more answer options

• Exo's aren't a race. Can't be a racist if I hate those effing Exo's. Aliens just get in the way of my bullets as I shoot at Exo's.
                  Add more answer options

• #AliensAreaNeighbors
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.