JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Dempsey: 8/29/2014 7:22:57 AM

LTazer, I challenge thee

I, Sir Dempsey, of the Order of the Liger, hereby challenge the High Priest of Platypus, LTazer, to a duel. Should he accept, it is a fight to the death. Should he decline, the worshipers of Platypus lose all legitimacy and power amongst the Flood. I await your response.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• So many cute platypuses holy shit
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Victory!
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by LTazer: 8/29/2014 7:12:14 AM
        The Platypus shall lead me to victory.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
          Sleepy Bio
          Sleepy Bio

Would you look at the time? Its Nap Time - old

*grabs Popcorn*
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Duel is to start! You both are to bring your mascot and I shall choose your weapons!
            Add more answer options

13 Replies
            • Let this be our final battle.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.