JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:IGN
Edited by Atreyu On Fire: 9/1/2014 1:39:57 AM

Top seven reasons you're excited for Destiny!

Raids

Strike Missions

Explore mode

Crucible

Iron Banner

Main Story missions

Creation of your Character

///VOTING CLOSED!!!!/// Thank you everyone! Visit- http://n4g.com/news/1576406/destiny-7-reasons-gamers-should-be-excited Hello everyone, In preparation for the launch I wanted to write an article about what Destiny fans are most looking forward to and create a countdown based on the results. Please feel free to vote as much as you want and let me know what you think....If I did not add the portion you're most excited about, please feel free to add it in your comment!!! Keep gaming -Atreyu
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Read above lknk for article. Thank you everyone!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why no all button @_@ i'm excited for all of it and the stuff there probably still keeping secrets on @_@
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Lol you guys do know you won't be able to do raids till you past level 20 and cause if you even try, you'll fail sooooo fast not even joking so for me it's creating my character
      Add more answer options

• I wish I could pick just one ... but it's so much so the whole, overall experience that excites me. If anything I'm interested in Raids, I suppose. Even if I never see the end of it.
      Add more answer options

• Did anybody notice destiny is a 7 letter word?? Also bungies favorite number is 7 and there bday is 7 on the 7th. Are you a believer??
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • Boob physics DLC
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Muted: 8/31/2014 6:06:58 AM
        Muted
        Muted

c6e75d19 - old

Boob #DoItForTheBoob
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • 750 votes and counting....Going to close the voting soon!
          Add more answer options

Frost
          Frost

We are Diamond Dogs - old

EVERY THING!!!
          Add more answer options

• shooting shitup with fantastic graphics and gameplay
          Add more answer options

• Without a doubt excited for the entire game, can't wait to get my hands on it. 9/9 is almost here. It is the first time in a long time that I felt like a kid at Christmas again : ) Wife thinks I'm a little crazy ,but thats okay I'm still a kid at heart. See you star side fellow Guardians.
          Add more answer options

RH Azure
          RH Azure

I'm playing too much Sonic CD - old

You're*
          Add more answer options

• 1: Bungie game 2: FPS 3: RPG 4: Crucible 5: Exploration 6: Cool Story 7: Throwing Knife!
          Add more answer options

• Existence*
          Add more answer options

• Having destiny be the first game I play on a ps4 I cannot wait for the 9th!!!
          Add more answer options

• Yo man dawg whers da option for everything like I mean like the option where I like the game for everything
          Add more answer options

• All of the above?
          Add more answer options

• Everything!!
          Add more answer options

• Everything
          Add more answer options

• HOLY SON OF A C*CK EVERYTHING GODDAMNIT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE SH*T
          Add more answer options

• What's the difference between a strike and a raid? Because I remember doing devils lair but I think it was a strike so what is a raid?
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • RAAAAAIIIIiiiiiiddddDddddDDDSSSsssssSs!!!!
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Ima go Strike ... every time I hear about Raids seem to be a pain in the ass and my hype drop.
              Add more answer options

Nashtalia
              Nashtalia

invite only - old

1.story/exploration 2.strikes/night-falls
              Add more answer options

• Now over 500 votes. Have received multiple messages for "all the above"....It we get enough messages might need to make that a major selection. Let me know!
              Add more answer options

• Everything
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.