JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Spawn: 8/29/2014 5:36:28 PM

Ps4 headsets?

Whats a good ps4 compatible headset that wont set me back 100$+?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Crazypug: 9/7/2014 7:48:02 PM
    Tritton kama headset
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• PS Gold wireless is the only headset I've used. It's fully supported on PS3/PS4. Has an app with pre-set audio profiles; I used the Watch_Dogs profile while playing Destiny and the sound was superb. Clean, clear, and the virtual surround was flawless. It does use a usb dongle to connect to the systems. Can be an issue for some since the ps4 only has 2 usb ports. And you need to be aware of your voice; you can't hear yourself(or maybe I haven't found the setting yet) and may be accidentally yelling at people. I think it's totally worth the $99 +tax I paid for it and would recommend it. I've it for almost a year and have had no issues. I looked up some reviews(I recommend you do the same), liked what they said, and there's the guarantee that it'll work flawlessly with PS3/PS4.
    Add more answer options

• bought mine at Lightinthebox.com only for 8-9 euros. it does take a while before you get it . but you always can speed it up.
    Add more answer options

• Still have these. Are they compatible with the PS4? No idea. I don't think it's relevant.
    Add more answer options

• Turtle Beach P12's. $60. Made for the PS4.
    Add more answer options

• astros or nothing bro
    Add more answer options

• Lmao I'm still using my halo 4 tritons on my ps4 works good enough for me. But I'm also looking to upgrade soon. But they do what they are meant too.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • The older version of the gold headset is nice too. The wireless stereo headset.
      Add more answer options

• SONY gold headset eBay 80$ literally made for ps4
      Add more answer options

• Not sure what country your in but here in England you can get a set called triton kunai they are wired to controller but are only £40 - £50 and are a nice solid item with pretty good sound and friends tell me mic is good:-)
      Add more answer options

• Edited by modernbeatnik: 8/29/2014 5:31:12 PM
      Sony Gold's are comfortable. affordable sound great battery life has yet to go dead on me and I play 4-6 hours at a time The audio setting app is pretty sweet And they are truly wireless, some headphone you have to plug into the ps4 controller or the sound like crap. [url=http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/35284539?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222228000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=42423897272&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=18283950120&veh=sem]And they have a White Destiny looking addition[/url]
      Add more answer options

• PS gold headset $99 great headset
      Add more answer options

• Astro A40
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Tritton Kunais are pretty good for about $75 at GameStop.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Get a dont gold headset off of eBay from a popular seller. 80$ best headset i ever had
          Add more answer options

• I just bought a PS4 headset the other day and went with the Turtle Beach P12s over the Sony Golds. Cost me $64 including tax. My reasoning for not getting the Golds: I own the TB P11 for the PS3 so I new what I was getting with the P12s and they are a great quality for under a 100 bucks! The Golds just didn't seem worth a $100 bucks in all honesty! plus I was concerned how well they would pick up my voice due to not having an external mic. I will eventually upgrade to a nice gaming headset maybe around Christmas time so I'm happy I saved $40!!
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Turtle beaches px22 I've had them since December and they are great. Only costs about 70$
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Sony gold is pretty good. I think they're like 70$ now
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Edited by Ultron: 8/29/2014 3:54:52 PM
                [u][b]The ONLY COMPATIBLE PS4 headset is the PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset[/b][/u]
                Add more answer options

7 Replies
                • I got Turtle Beach Ear Force P12
                  Add more answer options

• Sony gold all the way
                  Add more answer options

• Before I updated to the a40 for destiny, I have been rocking the ps pulse. I want able to use them when the ps4 launched but soon after their second big patch. I like them, sounds good and nice mic. So I have been told. Not a fan of the switches and stuff around the ear muffs. Kinda hard to use during gaming. They should be below 100.
                  Add more answer options

• I got this one, and it just arrived today! Need to test it out with my PS3 but I bet if it works with PS3 it works with PS4 too. It's DeleyCon Soundsters Wireless In-Ear phones + integrated mic : http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00L51X8OI/ref=twister_B00LFK5XRE
                  Add more answer options

• i use a normal cheap earbuds with mic, works a million times better than that strange chunk of plastic we got with the ps4
                  Add more answer options

• Sony Pulse Elite is ok.
                  Add more answer options

• Thanks for all the input guys!
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.