JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:The Beautiful Bastards
Edited by Darkshade08: 8/29/2014 2:22:51 AM

Just one question for all you Beautiful bastards out there!

Now this is a serious question, one that must not be takin lightly even the slightest.........Are you ready?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Who else all agrees that this is gonna be the longest week of your life!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

4 Replies
    • I'm more ready than a stripper at a coke party.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • My body is ready!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Hell yeah!
          Add more answer options

• My body is ready
          Add more answer options

• Ummm.... Ready for what? I'm sorry but I can't do anything else because I will be too busy fighting offworld. Sorry and all that. Too busy shooting stuff, you know.
          Add more answer options

• I was born ready, My Friend :)
          Add more answer options

• Hell yeah!
          Add more answer options

• I'm ready! Because this is going to be Legen(wait for it)DARY! LEGENDARY!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by BrandiKelly: 8/30/2014 3:21:47 PM
            [spoiler]http://bomb-omb.com/Reggie.jpg[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

• So ready I already hear my ghost talking to me.
            Add more answer options

teacup_titan
            teacup_titan

Guess I'm back for now 7-15 - old

To quote the words of the immortal Spongebob Squarepants: "I'm ready!"
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I've been waiting for Bungies Destiny ever since 343 ruined Halo. And I think I speak for all the Beautiful Bastards out there, when i say that yes, We, Are, Ready! I realy cant wait for that mother chuff of a boom :D
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • All I can say is that, "I need a weapon."
                Add more answer options

• -blam!- yeah!!!
                Add more answer options

• The real question is...are the servers?
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Ready. Doesn't. EVEN -BLAM-ING DESCRIBE IT!!!!
                  Add more answer options

• Am I ready? Am I ready for my ghost edition? Have I pre-ordered my call of duty: advance warfare? Do I have my reciept in a protected box so it doesn't mess up for launch? Do I have my Destiny logo shirt from Gamestop clean and ready to go for launch? Have I taken the 8th and 9th off of work to go to the midnight launch? Have me and my friends got or 3ds and psvitas with chargers ready to go? Do I have some chairs to camp out at my Gamestop? Sir, without a shadow of a doubt, I believe I am ready... to become LEGEND!?! So yes I'm ready =3
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • YOU BEST FREAKING KNOW BY NOW, THAT ANYONE. WITH. THIS. APP. IS. MORE. READY. THAN. ANYTHING. THE. WORLD. HAS. EVER. SEEN. RUINOUSWOLF HAS SPOKEN
                    Add more answer options

• umm well i mean i guess i am......
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Been ready ever since the game was announced.
                      Add more answer options

• Ready, willing, & able.....
                      Add more answer options

• I .....AM.......READY
                      Add more answer options

• I was reborn for this
                      Add more answer options

• Yeah ready to embrace my Destiny...
                      Add more answer options

• Im ready, I'm ready, I'm ready...
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.