JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by blades of honor: 8/29/2014 9:47:58 PM

Who would buy this as a hoodie?

Yes

No

This would be the rear of it. Edit::Got alot more replies than expected! I need to throw this out their. Dear bungie, no I am not making any destiny clothing. I just looked at this pic & thought, wow if they made that into a hoodie that would be so sweet! Was just wondering how many are thinking the same. I didn't mean a hoodie just how it is(cloak), a real one like make the outer edges sleeves like a hoodie is. Or have the design wrapped to where it continues to the front(edges of the cloak) & straight black sleeves coming out of the shoulder area(maybe with other hunter emblems around the wrist area
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would give my right hand for that. [spoiler]Good thing I'm a lefty[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Nah, a little to SW style for my liking.
      Add more answer options

• Ill even wear that to school.
      Add more answer options

• Just change the blue to red.
      Add more answer options

• Looks like a poncho... they are the uncoolest things to grace this earth
      Add more answer options

• Ugly and very dorky. I would not want one and would laugh if I saw someone wearing one because I would know they were a virgin.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by POW3R BLADE: 8/31/2014 12:59:02 AM
      I dont wear gaming clothes it makes you look obsessed with gaming and that is all you do 24/7. Apart from eating sleeping and ordering gaming hoodies. No offence to people that like gaming clothes. This is just my opinion.
      Add more answer options

• Nope, I would rather have a badass warlock pimp coat :D
      Add more answer options

• I wouldn't mind titan sashes. Would be great for urban style outfits
      Add more answer options

• That's awesome.
      Add more answer options

• Its cool but I'd prefer a warlock one.
      Add more answer options

• No, I don't like hunters give me a Titan sash
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • "It's mine, all mine, mine I tell you, mine"
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Take my money!!!
          Add more answer options

• Edited by HawK: 8/30/2014 2:26:43 PM
          I would really wear it as a hoodie xD. Still young and restless ( anyone remember the 30000 episodes show that is still going, haha )
          Add more answer options

• I guess for cosplay that would be fine, but to actually wear.... naaaaahh. Although, I might wear this in private whlie I play Destiny =)
          Add more answer options

• Didn't they come out with the design templates for ppl to cosplay with the exact scaling? Idk, but I think that means you might be able to sell clothing as long as it didn't have the bungie/destiny logo. Email them!
          Add more answer options

• Id prefer an Iron Banner on but yes id get that. If anyone finds a Warlock trench coat please let me know lol
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I would if I could get that.
            Add more answer options

• I'd get it. looks like fun and cozy
            Add more answer options

• i dont understand why they havent made one already
            Add more answer options

• Yes! I would wear one!
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • I'm a guy so probably not. maybe I'd get my girlfriend one if she misbehaved and I wanted to shame her forever.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by SquattingTurtle: 8/30/2014 7:26:16 AM
              SquattingTurtle
              SquattingTurtle

Praise the Sun - old

I'd wear it at home if im trying to be cozy in bed playing destiny, too out of place for use in public. Im a warlock though, it would feel weird. Over all thats a really awesome idea
              Add more answer options

• MAKEOTMAKEITMAKEITMAKEIT
              Add more answer options

• So badass need for release party #Swag !!
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.