JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/28/2014 2:59:15 PM
malik

Good advice for hunters

If it happened to bat man it might happen to you
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sorry but #MyCloakIsSoFrabjous.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• We'll be fine. Our capes have SPACE MAGIC!
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Partarar: 8/30/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Lol I knew Edna would come up eventually lmao. Our capes are magical tho, no worries
    Add more answer options

• *cloak
    Add more answer options

• Titan. All. The. Way.
    Add more answer options

• Its sadly one of the risk's you have to take to be respected around here.
    Add more answer options

• BATMAN IS NOT AMUSED!
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • New Warlock trenchcoat and emote!!!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Hunters have knives to cut loose if they need to
        Add more answer options

• Their called cloaks, jeez capes are like so 2013
        Add more answer options

• Ah, but see, my cloak's clasp is a break-away, so if something like this were to happen, it'd just come right off. [spoiler]Of course, a hunter without a cape is very low on the class system of society...right under plebs...maybe I should just remove the break-away clasp and risk it?[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Thanks for the advice, but a hunters cape is like a way to judge hunters, also the style points
          Add more answer options

• Ah before batman's multi-functional cape days
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I don't care what I'm wearing as long as It doesn't kill me, even a leotard and the Sparklepony armor shader.
            Add more answer options

• The Bats survived and has remained to stay the most badass while wearing his cape so... I'm all good
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • yeah superhero's in capes are awesome cause they know its dangerous and that's the thrill. xD
              Add more answer options

• Everyone be hunters Titans ya
              Add more answer options

• Said a slow and stupid non hunter
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Why not a holographic cape like the warlocks got a holographic band ?
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Its a cloak totally different don't worry I'll stay clear of jet engines
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I wish they had one that covered one side of the body.
                    Add more answer options

7 Replies
                    • Edited by OBAMA_TOOKMYBIKE: 8/29/2014 12:36:17 AM
                      I honor ur sense of humor. I personally detest the ones that come all the way down to the ankles that's just too much
                      Add more answer options

• This means war...
                      Add more answer options

• Hunters now need buff plz :)
                      Add more answer options

• lol thnx
                      Add more answer options

• Silly you. I'll just respawn in a few seconds. [spoiler]sucks to be batman[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.