JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/28/2014 2:12:50 AM
Rob 7T

The devastating effects of marijuana legalization

[b] [/b]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I wish I was Canadian or British....
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Skunkx: 8/29/2014 12:55:33 PM
    When Bush said we are losing the war on drugs a smile came to my face. That means there is a war being fought and the people on drugs are winning.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by DB5: 8/29/2014 12:52:59 PM
    The main negative that Colorado has assessed is that tax revenue was not as high (heh, pun intended) as expected -- but its governor noted that all projections were made with little precise data, if any at all.
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • I wanna legalize weed just so potheads have nothing to talk about anymore.
      Add more answer options

7 Replies
      • This time around herb will be legal in California. There were too many old farts and squares that voted against it. We will have our day!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • It's only a matter of time till the rest of the country gets with it. I just figured california would be among the first for full legalization...
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Failure4Life: 8/28/2014 8:53:36 PM
          My brother died from taking to many marijuanas. This post is insensitive [spoiler]I love how only Blackbox got the joke.[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • And I'm supposed to care about weed because... ?
            Add more answer options

9 Replies
            • I remember seeing something like this on Family Guy
              Add more answer options

• My friend smoked weed and died of AIDS. True story.
              Add more answer options

• Camnator?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Incoming butt hurt drug lords..
                Add more answer options

• SO HORRIBLE!!!!! WHYYYYY????? WHY MR.OBAMA????
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • Edited by silentpheonix17: 8/28/2014 2:38:29 AM
                  The amount of criticism on cannibus [i][u]IS TO DAMN HIGH![/u][/i]
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • [i] [/i]
                    Add more answer options

• Well,wow.
                    Add more answer options

• On the downside, Americans will get even fatter as excessive smoking will cause massive amounts of munchies consumption. I doubt anybody will notice the weight increase though.
                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                    • Prohibition has begun citizens of the Flood! *raises fisticuffs*
                      Add more answer options

• Inb4420posts
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Good shit
                        Add more answer options

• Boss as fück. Still waiting for Nevada to get green.
                        Add more answer options

• Thinking clearly [spoiler]About nothing[/spoiler]
                        Add more answer options

• Edited by Foodmonger52: 8/28/2014 3:41:21 AM
                        There is nothing wrong with a little bit of chronic, for those that can handle it, that is. I partied all the way through college. Reaped the rewards of finishing with a 3.8, dean's scholarships and walked out with my 4 year major in business and minor in culinary arts. Weed affects everyone differently, just like prescriptions. That's why they have a mile long list of symptoms.
                        Add more answer options

• Gives you a thumbs up* Still don't like weed.
                        Add more answer options

• I live in Colorado and it pretty good our coloradoan modo is "I bleed orange(Denver Broncos) and breath green(marijuana)"
                        Add more answer options

preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.