JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/27/2014 7:07:51 PM

What's the worst free to play game you ever played?

What is the worst Free To Play game you ever played? Mine is Blacklight Retribution.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Air Mech Arena
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
      Foudre Fondue
      Foudre Fondue

Really Feeling It! - old

Warface was god awful.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • WARFRAME WAS AWFUL
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Warface. The most generic game of all the Spunk-gargle-weewee genre
          Add more answer options

• Titanfall [spoiler]real answer is evony I played for one year and then the servers shut down. I was heartbroken[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Crypto -PS4-: 9/5/2014 4:49:57 AM
          All Star Battle Royale! It's a cheap, cheesy copy of Super Smash Bros. And a slap to Nintendo's face! Imo
          Add more answer options

• APB Reloaded on Steam. It would be a great game but the seemingly non-existent devs, endless amount of hackers and hackusators, and the most toxic community i've ever seen, it's just not worth the download.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • [quote]Blacklight Retribution[/quote] In what way?
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Edited by Perfect Græy: 8/28/2014 4:37:52 AM
              Perfect Græy
              Perfect Græy

I actually liked School Days ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - old

Tie between Warface and Fappy Wars. The former for obvious reasons... As for Fappy Wars, tbh I actually like the game. It's just all the microtransactions and pay2win bullshit that drives me up the -blam!-ing wall and ruins the game for me. Now more than ever too, since they added all these ridiculously op super premium items some of which can be evolved. I can't stand running in to some berserker with [i]two[/i] evolved weapons along with super premium gear and then go to check their other classes only to see the same shit with their cleric/engineer and mage/zephyr...
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • Warframe or DCUO
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • War thunder. Game has massive potential but the control schemes on the ps4 are TERRIBLE
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Edited by The Rookie: 9/4/2014 4:37:44 AM
                    I got defiance free and that was a huge dissapointment. I mean its not "bad" but its not "good" either
                    Add more answer options

• Warface and blacklight [spoiler]also I noticed no Warthunder or Warframe if you don't know what those are those are F2P games done right. [/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Crimson Dragon
                      Add more answer options

• The one I forgot about the fastest.
                      Add more answer options

• I had a free trial for WoW once, I hated it.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • SWTOR. It was good when it was sub only.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • All of them, I've never played a F2P game that I've thought "This has not been downgraded by being based on Microtransactions." Apart from Planetside 2, haven't played that, kind of saving it as a game to actually play on PS4.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Too hard to choose. I like Blacklight though.
                            Add more answer options

• Plants vs zombies 2. They made it freaking hard that you are forced to pay. I would rather just buy the game rather then eventually spending 30 dollars on powerups.
                            Add more answer options

• Life
                            Add more answer options

5 Replies
                            • Warface easily Took the bad parts of cod mixed it with battlefield and counter strike and got an absolute P.O.S.
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • SWTOR, because of the amount of paywalls. I generally really don't criticise against F2P games though, mainly because, they're free, you have the option to pay or not. A game that is currently annoying me is HearthStone, you can slowly earn a single booster, or pay for a whole bunch of them, making a somewhat weaker experience for the financially difficult players. It's a great game, but in that regard of fairness it can be annoying at times. That being said, I also play Magic the Gathering, so I should be used to this. *sips tea*
                                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                • Warface is worse than warframe[spoiler]crysis 2 is better than both[/spoiler]
                                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                  • Warface beta.
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Dust 514
                                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      You are not allowed to view this content.