JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/27/2014 1:03:08 AM

I deleted the Beta

And now I'm curled up in the fetal position, waiting for the ninth.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• do you need someone to hold you ?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • I did that a couple weeks ago
      Add more answer options

• do your homework, walk your dog, etc...
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        Toland Drump
        Toland Drump

Make the last city great again - old

THE MUSIC......I CAN"T HEAR THE MUSIC ANYMORE!!!!!!!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • O.o I still have both the alpha and the beta installed. It's stupid that I still have them but I feel like they're kinda like trophies for testing and exploring what the game will offer.
          Add more answer options

12 Replies
          • Yeah, I can;t bring myself to do it. Maybe after the release.
            Add more answer options

• find something 2 dew to help these next 13 days to go bye faster ..... just think when tomorrow gets here there will be 12 days left in till the midnight release ...... but for some who hasn't reserved it at places where there is a midnight release .... yes 14 days left in till Destiny is here ....... but for those who reserved it at midnight release places 13 more days woo hoo cant wait .... who has bought there T shirt for the midnight release party
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I deleted them from both my ps4 and my One some time ago, maybe a week post-beta. They still show up in my ps4's library, though, as my own personal badge of honor.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by D3co: 8/27/2014 2:15:18 AM
              Imagine they announce that we get when the game comes out something special like idk legendary guns and armor if we kept the beta ? Lol dayum
              Add more answer options

• I refuse to delete it until there is a suitable replacement! The Beta will cease to exist on my system only after I triumphantly walk through the doors of my abode with my physical copy of Destiny in hand. :)
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • For whatever reason, I still have mine downloaded. I think my subconscious is hoping that someway, somehow it will come back on. I'm probably even going to still have it by the time I actually get the game...
                Add more answer options

• I've tried three times now...but I just can't do it.
                Add more answer options

• I haven't. I still listen to the music from time to time. Those trumpets though.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Bungie already stated that if you keep the beta installed until launch you will receive exclusive armor and weapons.
                  Add more answer options

14 Replies
                  • I lost the beta when I upgraded my PS4's hard drive, and I'm going to install a fresh copy of Destiny on it come the 9th, since for the moment I've lost the will to play my other PS4 games.
                    Add more answer options

JEGVL
                    JEGVL

Walkin Livin Legend Man I Feel Like Kobe - old

U dun -blam!-ed up. Das the only thing keeping me sane.
                    Add more answer options

• I think I will keep it...as a reminder that I was in it.
                    Add more answer options

• I have my beta in a separate USB that I will probably keep forever and them bury it with me in my coffin
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • *sigh* everybody knows- you don't delete the beta, the beta deletes you. [spoiler]so old now[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

• Not had the guts to delete mine yet.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • I just did the same after starting it one last time. I feel you.
                        Add more answer options

• i've been doing the same thing since the beta ended
                        Add more answer options

• Oh yah I never did do that then again after it ended I have not played my Xbox one nor will I be playing it for a while.
                        Add more answer options

• go wash your hands, after typing that
                        Add more answer options

• You are dead to me.
                        Add more answer options

• Deleted mine as well. If you ever REALLY wanted back on your system you could install it again via the library. But good job for being strong enough. The choice is hard. But it feels like your cleaning the slate for a whole new adventure.
                        Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.