JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/27/2014 1:03:08 AM

I deleted the Beta

And now I'm curled up in the fetal position, waiting for the ninth.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Kinda pointless to have it on there anyways brother.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I still have the alpha and beta and they will be there for forever as little collectors items
    Add more answer options

7 Replies
    • I deleted the beta, but chose to keep the alpha for sentimental reasons
      Add more answer options

• Same I has to make space
      Add more answer options

• I deleted the beta but i could always just redownload it lol
      Add more answer options

• So did I. It's illogical to keep it.
      Add more answer options

• I still open up the beta for the music. I enjoy that more then all the games I have. They're all dead to me since I played the beta, nothing really stacks up to Destiny.
      Add more answer options

9 Replies
      • Whaaaaa
        Add more answer options

• Start the beta on my Xbox 360 in the morning. Leave for work. Friends that get on see I'm in the Destiny Beta and launch it all excited. Sends me hate mail that I read next time I get online :)
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Well it doesn't work now so it's just taking up space on your hard drive
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Neva I don't care if the beta and alpha are isles they give me something to look at in anticipation
            Add more answer options

• Do you want a cookie or something? Join the club.
            Add more answer options

• I did just today too!
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I got the Digital Guardian Edition Already, so I got rid of the beta.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • I did, then I started downloading the digital guardian edition
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • agreed brother
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by ColonelPutty: 8/29/2014 12:12:04 AM
                  YOU IDIOT! do you realize what you have done? god help us all...
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • This is one brave -blam!-ing Guardian! I don't have the balls to do it until after I've played the full game.
                    Add more answer options

• You are a brave man, haven't quite worked up the courage to do so myself.
                    Add more answer options

• This is why I'm not deleting it until I get home from gamestop with Destiny in my hands
                    Add more answer options

• Why would you do that? The Beta shall stay on my console forever more so I will always have something to remember my original guardian by, the one that Bungie so thoughtlessly murdered!
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Why!?
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • Refusing to delete it until when I get home with my physical copy. Why would you do such a thing :(?!
                        Add more answer options

7 Replies
                        • ­
                          Add more answer options

• You [b]what[/b], soldier!? I don't think I heard you right. Did you just say you deleted the beta? Boy, you don't know how lucky you were to have your grubby mitts on that beta. When I joined the Guardians, we didn't have fancy-schmanzy betas. We had alphas! Two alphas and a piece of concept art for the whole fireteam--and we had to share the art!
                          Add more answer options

6 Replies
                          • LOL. Just did mine about an hour ago :-(
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.