JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/26/2014 9:02:47 PM
xKosow

ATTENTION!!! all Destiny players unite!

1.I am an XBL player 2.Playstaion players do deserve the love form Bungie 3.We xbox players had 10 years of love from Bungie 4. Playstation is better than Xbox IN SOME WAYS 5. Xbox is better than Playstation IN SOME WAYS 6. We should all just get along 7. LOVE 8. NO HATERS 9. Peace, Love, and Glimmer!!!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Myst86: 8/30/2014 11:45:57 AM
    Myst86
    Myst86

Lighthouse is nothing but a dream - old

More like we are ALL gamers who share the same love for gaming, So doesn't matter on wich platform you play.. I feel like my fellow gaming family is falling apart when we can't stick together. I play on every platform there is anyway even on my android phone right now.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Mr Quack: 8/28/2014 11:14:14 PM
    sony and microsoft should make... THE PLAYBOX? (name is WIP)
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Congratu-f*cking-lations !! the 100th post in this forum that tries to stop the "console war". When will you notice that you can not stop something like that? Fanboys will be fanboys. Even if one system costs 1000$ and got the hardware of a N64 fanboys would say that the N64 was one of the best consoles, back to the roots etc. same with Apple vs. Samsung fanboys btw
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Dreamcast...*Drops Mic*
        Add more answer options

• -blam!- that, this is murica. We don't celebrate "peace" here Long live the console wars
        Add more answer options

• Very wise, indeed... I bet you, like me, play Warlock.
        Add more answer options

• If there's anyone who should get hate it's PC, all they is hate on consoles with they're master race bull*hit
        Add more answer options

• 15/10 brilliant [quote]"your using logic, thats not allowed on these forums"[/quote]
        Add more answer options

• You forgot 10. 10. Beards for all
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • GT General 9in9er if you want to look at my youtube too i would appreciate it https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyLcBT8uarT5Bs79kQ8xsOQ
          Add more answer options

• #pcmasterrace We will conquer all!
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • So gay....
            Add more answer options

10 Replies
            • Edited by Robotkio: 8/28/2014 11:07:34 AM
              [quote]Peace, Love, and Glimmer!!!![/quote]New battle cry? Yeah, new battle cry.
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • Agreed. Not going to happen. Maybe we should just kill the fanboys/fangirls.
                Add more answer options

• [quote]1.I am an XBL player 2.Playstaion players do deserve the love form Bungie 3.We xbox players had 10 years of love from Bungie 4. Playstation is better than Xbox IN SOME WAYS 5. Xbox is better than Playstation IN SOME WAYS 6. We should all just get along 7. LOVE 8. NO HATERS 9. Peace, Love, and Glimmer!!!![/quote] Agreed. :)
                Add more answer options

• Edited by little wolf 599: 8/28/2014 5:00:48 AM
                I agree, I just wish it was not that exclusive to PS. But I do understand exclusive stuff. Just I think a years a little long.
                Add more answer options

• You are right but fanboys on both sides won't care.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Rappo000: 8/28/2014 4:33:09 AM
                Protip right here ladies and gents. not
                Add more answer options

• 11. -blam!- her right in the pussy!
                Add more answer options

• Don't try to be the unbiased savior. You failed to mention the WiiU or PC.
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Good luck with all the fanboys lol but i agree with ya
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Sounds good to me
                    Add more answer options

• But but but... but... aaaawww ok.
                    Add more answer options

• so true so true
                    Add more answer options

• #iamthewalrus
                    Add more answer options

• 10 years of forced love. [spoiler]jk[/spoiler] [spoiler]still...Microsoft kept bungie[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.