JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/26/2014 2:13:03 PM

All crime legal for 12 hours...

If all crime was legal for 12 hours, like in The Purge, what would you do?!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Put coca cola in a pepsi cup
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
    • Mix M&Ms and Skittles together.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
        Raijin
        Raijin

I ❤️ coconut rice - old

Hack all the Desticles and delete their game progress.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by Ooh a panda: 10/26/2014 10:09:04 PM
          Ooh a panda
          Ooh a panda

doing panda stuffs - old

Go to the Apple store and bend all the Iphone's.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Im Coming For You Bio Smiley.~
            Add more answer options

• Watch tv and calmly sip tea Then stand up with my knife and.... [spoiler]make a sandwich[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

• Steal some candy from the local store.
            Add more answer options

• Kill as many black people to drop crime rate[spoiler]this is terrible[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Go on Disney.com without my parents permission.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Just steal things. I don't have any reason to go killing ppl
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Pendulate: 10/27/2014 1:23:49 AM
                The same things I usually do. I don't need laws to make me behave morally.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Go to a nude beach Fully clothed
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Seek out Anita Sarkeesian.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • If crime was legal for 12 hours I would raid gamestop. Get a bunch of xbox 1s and ps4s and a shitton of games. Then return home to enjoy all my loot. :)
                      Add more answer options

• I would pirate a video game or two.
                      Add more answer options

• All crime is legal if you don't get caught.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Return destiny and get a full refund
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Probably get into one whole match in The Master Chief Collection.
                          Add more answer options

• Break into Fort Knox and steal all traces of gold, then... [spoiler]Rub my nuts all over the President's desk. You know, to give the fella good luck, GOSH![/spoiler]
                          Add more answer options

• Edited by Autolycus: 11/15/2014 7:54:39 AM
                          Cut the tags off of matresses [spoiler]and vigilante justice, But mostly the mattress cover thing.[/spoiler]
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Protect the weak and defenseless. AKA, become batman
                            Add more answer options

• (*-* ) ( *-*) I would rip the warning label of my mattress...
                            Add more answer options

5 Replies
                            • Ring a mans doorbell and run
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Go past my bed time...
                                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                • Bleeeeee stop crime
                                  Add more answer options

• i will buy one copy of winrar...
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  You are not allowed to view this content.