JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

8/26/2014 4:27:38 AM

Destiny LE DLC question.

So I pre-ordered the LE for the xbox 360, and it comes with special DLC for my character (emblem, ship, etc.) plus the Gamestop red sparrow DLC, but eventually I plan on upgrading to the Xbox One. Will there be a way to carry over my exclusive DLC?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by RaindrixX: 8/26/2014 5:08:03 AM
    Bungie has not officially commented on this. Best thing to do is head over here: [url=http://www.bungie.net/sr/Clan/Forum/39699]Bungie Mail Sack[/url] next time they have an intake and ask them this question. I'm wondering the exact same thing as I plan on going from the 360 to the One
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is not true, only some things carry over! Spread the word, alert the masses! http://destinynews.net/dlc-works-cross-gen/
    Add more answer options

• All the items you have on your character will transfer from one console to the other, don't worry my fellow Guardian!
    Add more answer options

• All DLC's Expansion Packs, Emblems and Progress is linked to your Gamertag! So yes, you can upgrade to XOne without losing your stuff!
    Add more answer options

• Ditto for me only it's a PS3-PS4 switch
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.