JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/26/2014 12:50:11 AM

Who's the best alien Mass Effect ally?

Liara T'soni

Tali Zorah vas Normandy

Garrus Vakarian

Thane Krios

Mordin Solus

Urdnot Wrex

Legion

Just bored waiting for Destiny, seeing if anyone has an opinion on this.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Is it even a question? [spoiler][i]"One less to worry about!"[/i][/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dude garrus could have his own line of mass effect games, he's the definition of a rogue IMO and he's just a boss, wrex with a close second
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Legion is a robot
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Wrex
        Add more answer options

• U know Tali only change her name in the 2nd one
        Add more answer options

• C'mon people where's the love for mordin?
        Add more answer options

Green Twister
        Green Twister

Team Instinct - old

I think liara and Garrus was the most loyal companions overall.
        Add more answer options

I'm glad I'm not the only one who views Mordin as a waste of space.
        Add more answer options

15 Replies
        • The end conversation of ME3 with Garrus cemented the bro feels. From start to finish he's been there as my right hand.
          Add more answer options

• Legion. [i]"Does this unit have a soul?"[/i] That one hits me right in the feels erytime.
          Add more answer options

• Master Chief.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by ch33zy burrito: 8/27/2014 4:38:44 PM
            They're all so -blam!-ing awesome it hurts. I don't think I've ever met an ally in ME that I didnt like. All in all Legion is easily the most badass but gameplay-wise is a different story. The same goes for Thane and Grunt/Wrex. Garrus and Miranda are pretty good options as well as Grunt if you want all out damage.
            Add more answer options

• Wrex. The only one who is actually happy to see you every time after the first game.
            Add more answer options

• The whole series or just the game???
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Damn right
              Add more answer options

• [i] [/i]
              Add more answer options

• Edited by RH Azure: 8/26/2014 4:59:43 PM
              RH Azure
              RH Azure

I thought your middle name was "the". - 7/25/2016 4:48:03 PM

Garrus and Tali. Because everyone knows Garrus just [i]is[/i] your bro. And I'm a Talimancer. [spoiler]sorry Garrus[/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • "Tali Zorah vas Normandy" Yeah, I know it's unavoidable in Mass Effect 2 but I can't help but to think OP might have been a Talimancer. ;) BTW, Garrus.
                Add more answer options

• Garrus of course. There's no Shepard without Vakarian.
                Add more answer options

• Sanghelli. Oh, Wrong game? Necromorphs.
                Add more answer options

• In terms of the story, Garrus. In terms of combat, Liara.
                Add more answer options

• Both garrus and liara. Only cause my Shep -blam!-ed the hell out of liara in the first and third game.
                Add more answer options

• None[spoiler]Shepard's penis[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by YxolloxY: 8/26/2014 1:47:36 PM
                  Garrus is the ultimate bro... I suppose Grunt is a good second and funny as hell. edit: hmm I suppose I have to name Tali as well; only Garrus and Tali stick with you from beginning to end
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Why does everyone love Harris so much? I always thought he was kinda boring.
                    Add more answer options

• There is no Shepard without Vakarian
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.