JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/25/2014 1:51:41 AM

how does it feel to know we are not au touchable? (Xbox live?)

So I have always had an xbox always had a playstation. Always have and maybe always will who knows. Anyway as an xbox owner I was always sure We could never have a network problem like sony. How do the recent events make you feel? How do you feel about the hackers? Personally I am just happy the crazy ms fanboys can't talk anymore. And I think the hackers deserve some jail time as well. Or at least a fine. Anyways discuss
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Both my consoles are collecting dust right now so it doesn't bother me. Waiting for Destiny, Forza Horizon 2, MCC, and Shadow of Mordor. Also MAYBE Drive Club.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Ukimoi: 8/26/2014 7:55:32 PM
    [quote]discuss[/quote] Xbox defense force assemble!
    Add more answer options

• The PSN crash hit everybody. The alleged Xboxlive crash didn't even hit a tenth of the population, and it lasted an hour as opposed to seven. If its fanboyism to claim the Xbox One is on par with PS4 graphically, is it also fanboyism to say that PSN is on par with Xbox One when it comes to reliability?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Yeah I've been playing a lot since Diablo released and haven't had a problem with anything so... I guess them "hacks" weren't really a problem to begin with.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by Warrior DM: 8/26/2014 7:19:14 PM
        I had no issues with Xbox Live when the DDOS attacks were happening, and I heard that the issues were resolved rather quickly. I also heard heard that only a few people were affected. The issues for PSN happened on a far larger scale.
        Add more answer options

• The only thing recent events have shown me is that Xbox live is far more stable than psn....does that mean psn is worse?....no. It just means they need to spend some of that Money from the ps+ subs and beef up their security measures
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Funny thing is....how many times has the psn been down because of hackers and other things compared to XBL? And yet the ps3 and 4 have been claimed to be vastly superior to the Xbox in every way. I just lol at that and carry on with my day.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Recent events? On Xbox Live? There haven't been any. But besides that hackers are -blam!-ing scum who only want to ruin people's day for their enjoyment and/or pay.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Only had a problem with Diablo 3 but that was blizzard
              Add more answer options

• For me Xbox live was fine all day
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Xbox Live was interrupted for a couple of minutes while PSN was down all day. The better online security is obvious here.
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • Didn't you already made a thread exactly like this?
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Xbox experienced a few problems and nothing else. PSN was down for ages. Long story short: XBL has better security than PSN.
                    Add more answer options

7 Replies
                    • But Xbox Live wasn't touched, so...
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • No real issue with it. I'm on a bit of a reading binge and I'm bored with the games I have. Figured I'd just wait for [i]Destiny[/i] and expand my knowledge of shit.
                        Add more answer options

• Didn't experience any issues on my X1. My PS4 was another story tho...
                        Add more answer options

• Xbox got hacked?..What am I missing?
                        Add more answer options

• Like there's two of you.
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.