JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Daft Mythoclast: 2/24/2015 5:56:14 AM

What happens when you see a female guardian?

Go away. You're probably a guy

∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚) Swiggity Swooty I Summon The Booty

I don't care.

I couldnt care less about people who are female guardians i only posted this for the "swiggity swooty" part [b]edit[/b]: someone brought this post back from the dead. it was from august and i thought it was done and dead
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Started a new topic: FEMALES OF DESTINY(5 Replies))

• I don't even notice the gender at this point. PVE I walk past and can continue with my day. PVP I shoot them in their faces.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I never really notice the gender of other guardians in my fireteam or out in the wild. I rarely even notice them in the Tower unless they get right in front of me.
    Add more answer options

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) it doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl all that matters is you can't stop the -blam!- train. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I picked option two simply because it made me chuckle lol
      Add more answer options

• Edited by ElMarco9: 8/31/2014 7:22:09 AM
      There are girl characters? I'm too busy shooting at my enemies to notice [u][b][i]"Guns and Bullets don't have a gender"[/i][/b][/u]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Do girls ever play male characters? Seems like a good way not to get harassed ,or like how some guys play female.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • I'd say I have a decent amount of time with online communities and gaming. Females are actually becoming more and more common. I know some ladies who are great gamers. But it's the guys, so sense of honor or respect, and the lust is real.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Pacoflipper1: 8/31/2014 6:41:35 AM
          I picked the second one just because it made me laugh so hard swiggity swooty I summon that booty ahahah so nectar (if u get that reference your awesome)
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I personally do nothing. But my Guardian on the other had instantly starts talking and walking different (mainly because he likes female guardians and gets a BONER) oh and also shows her his rare armor. What a deuce bag.
            Add more answer options

• Just another Guardian I'll hope to see in the crucible. Or in expedition.
            Add more answer options

• I won't think much about it.
            Add more answer options

Dirus Lupus
            Dirus Lupus

Blade, be true this day. - old

Think "Well here's another average player."
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • They're obviously a guy so I don't do shit.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Kopecs: 8/31/2014 4:59:34 AM
              >_>
              Add more answer options

• Stop talking and let me stare for one second........... at her gun, then go back to killing
              Add more answer options

• I think we all know what happens,
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I'll wave, and if they don't wave back I will hate them forever. Just like I do for all people.
                Add more answer options

• If a guy ever comes into my party and the first thing he says is, "I see that you are a girl." I will proceed to report, dislike , and kick from the party.
                Add more answer options

8 Replies
                • [i] [/i]
                  Add more answer options

• I'll do what I normally do when I see any other Guardians, wave. And if they wave back. I'll dance, and then go on about my business
                  Add more answer options

• I usually don't start fapping until I hear her voice... Don't look at me like that.
                  Add more answer options

• Confirm I approve of my character and finish with character creation.
                  Add more answer options

• Mostly I'll just do there own thing reguadless of the gender behind the screen. But occasionally I'll inspect GT's to really know.
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • We'll I for one would join their fire team talk dirty to them (as long as their actually a girl) and pray to god my girlfriend doesn't find out. She already doesn't under stand gaming and thinks its a waste of time.
                    Add more answer options

Muted
                    Muted

c6e75d19 - old

Ignore the F@$& outta her. She'll come around. Reverse psychology works charms lol
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.