JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/21/2014 1:10:08 AM

Which Pill Are You, Flood?

Brown Pill master race.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Indigo........
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• green. but mainly because it's my favorite color.
    Add more answer options

El Burninator
    El Burninator

Hit the sack, Jack. - old

White pill
    Add more answer options

• Adderall
    Add more answer options

• That's not the real redpill on that dumb chart. The real red pill shows us the truth. Not that racist crap...
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Advil?...
      Add more answer options

• -blam!-ing Indigo and Brown... If I had to choose, Brown :/
      Add more answer options

• None of these selections resonate with me enough for me to decide. But definitely not any of the unenlightened ones.
      Add more answer options

• All of them. I am a rainbow.
      Add more answer options

• I feel like I've come full circle back to the point where I no longer give a fuc­k.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Red pill.
        Add more answer options

• Wouldn't all the "enlightened" pills be Illuminati? I am none of these btw
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Indigo Pill all the way.
          Add more answer options

• Brown pill works for me, if I had to pick any.
          Add more answer options

• None.
          Add more answer options

• Green pill
          Add more answer options

• Secret mystery pill 3 (same as pill 1)
          Add more answer options

• white
          Add more answer options

• Green Pill?
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.