JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/20/2014 8:50:32 PM

Error code: Stingray

even though i am still connected to xbox live, (i can hit the guide button and i can see all the online tabs and sections) it still gives me this error code is there somthing wrong with the server right now?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm going through the same...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• im getting exactly the same, I've restarted everything but nothing seems to work, I'm gonna leave it a day and see I'd it works again...
    Add more answer options

• The beta ended and the game isnt out yet.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • it said that its coming out on the 9.9.14 today is the 9.9.14 and i still cant play.can someone help me?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Beta ends 24 days ago sir. You're late
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by aboniks: 8/20/2014 9:50:19 PM
          It's not just you.
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • Betas over bro
            Add more answer options

• The beta ended july 27th bud
            Add more answer options

• 2 things 1. Troll 2. Put down the pipe and step away
            Add more answer options

• What part of the world are you from, July?
            Add more answer options

• That's weird, I'm playing the beta with no problems right now.
            Add more answer options

40 Replies
            • Show Steve corwin some respect. STINGRAY indeed!
              Add more answer options

• Same
              Add more answer options

• -_-
              Add more answer options

• Eugh. I really don't understand the point of this kind of troll. It's not even funny. Eugh.
              Add more answer options

• Obvious troll is obvious.
              Add more answer options

RH Azure
              RH Azure

I post too much Sonic stuff, lol. Sorry. - 7/29/2016 5:26:26 AM

I understand the people who would post these types of posts a [b]few days[/b] after the beta ended... but it's almost been a [i]month[/i]. Come on.
              Add more answer options

• Seeing way too many people who haven't realised the beta has ended. Where have you been?
              Add more answer options

• I'm sorry but it's hard not to laugh at your stupidity. XD
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.