JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/20/2014 12:17:08 PM

More PLANETS to come! CONFIRMED! earth, mars, venus, moon, And More to come !

Confirmed at 10:50, sounds like more planets to come guys! I guess destiny isn't guna be so small huh? :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You must be dumb, he's talking about new PvP maps.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • is that 10 maps for when the game comes out or is it dlc =p
      Add more answer options

• I think that he was most likely talking about the reef, whatever it is
      Add more answer options

• It wasn't really small to begin with.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Yes. In the multi player trailer we saw a map that is believed to be on mercury.
        Add more answer options

• More places to come we haven't talked about means the reef and whatever they make you pay for in the dlc
        Add more answer options

• "even more places that we have yet to talk about." Maybe it's just me but considering this was said whilst they were talking PvP i think they just mean more places to PvP on. Though i do hope for more locations. The datamine has shown places they have yet to reveal.
        Add more answer options

• Don't worry. It's not about size. It's about how well you use what you got, how much of a good time it gives you. I heard that from somewhere that definitely was not my girlfriend.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.