Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Tui: 8/20/2014 12:00:06 PM
Tui
Tui

The most addictive drug is..

its worst than wow..
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I thought I was?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • @_o
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Hey, man. Come on. The first one's free.
        Add more answer options

• I..I..I need a fix man.....I...I..I I cant take it..*heavy breathing* I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE MAN!
        Add more answer options

• Stab that $#!+ right into my eyeball and rub whatever is left on my gums!
        Add more answer options

• Slapass
        Add more answer options

• Holy -blam!- I hate needles.
        Add more answer options

• Bahaha, how long does it take to cook down a rock that size I wonder?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • You havnt lived until you main line straight in the neck, then afterwards youll wish you never lived.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I saw Deej doing that behind a dumpster at gamescon
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by aboniks: 8/21/2014 11:31:23 PM
              [quote]The most addictive drug is...[/quote]...attention.
              Add more answer options

• Its actually sugar.... And sugar is made from pig bones... Demon much u are, addicted to swine very.....
              Add more answer options

• [quote]its worst than wow..[/quote] I agree. For me it was FF7, then WoW and now Destiny. I am hoping World of Warcraft, the whole game with nothing left out, comes to PS4!!!!!!!!
              Add more answer options

8 Replies
              • Haha I prefer to snort mine tho...
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • Edited by Eating Dinner: 8/21/2014 12:46:14 AM
                  Destiny Withdrawal Symptoms may include and are subject to vary: Addiction to Destiny Forums, Getting the shits when watching or reading anything affiliated or related to Destiny, and Hating the month of August. List is subject to be added with more discovered symptoms
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • Edited by Cyanide: 8/21/2014 6:52:55 AM
                    Add more answer options

• Dopamine...which is what makes things feel good!
                    Add more answer options

• Can we get a Robin Williams NPC too? Or something like an awesome Robin Williams statue at the tower.
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Heroine
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by SupaStaVince: 8/21/2014 2:49:54 AM
                      Untrue. The most addictive drug is... [spoiler]...cuteness. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=kittens&FORM=HDRSC2[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

• I'll suck yo d***! I need my hit!
                      Add more answer options

• That's pretty good.lol
                      Add more answer options

• Lol
                      Add more answer options

• 88/8
                      Add more answer options

• I can't have any of this till 09/09, so I'm going back to my emollyweedcokealchy!!!!!
                      Add more answer options

• is that the Traveler
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.