JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Dragoon1101: 8/20/2014 3:32:02 AM

The Hunters Creed

"Despite our ever-changing, ever-indignant world with its growing ignorance of, and indifference to the ways of the wild, I remain a predator. Pitying those who revel in artificiality, and synthetic success, while regarding me and my kind as relics of a time and place no longer valued or understood. I stalk a real world of dark wood and tall grass stirred by a restless wind blowing across sunlit water and beneath star-strewn sky. And on those occasions when I choose to kill,.... I do so by choice, quickly, and with the learned efficiency of a skilled hunter" ==jpdusn, Apr 5, 2013 == Anyone have a good one for the titan and the warlock? Post them below
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Creed, eh?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • So guess I have to bump it....
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.