JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/20/2014 1:29:35 AM

Why can't I wait for this game to come out?

Apart from this game really showing and proving (Beta) that FPS games can transform into something new and refreshing, I can't wait because I am living my life from month to month, from scan to scan and I rally enjoy looking forward to a new game title that I can play. I remember going through the same emotions when I was waiting for BF3, BF4 - so now Destiny has become another goal ! THANK YOU guys!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's crazy. It's only been a short time since the beta ended and I'm still having withdrawals. It was way easier quitting smoking than it is not being able to play destiny!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Oh but you can wait! In fact, you're doing it right now! [spoiler]I can't wait either! ; )[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.