JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Old Papa Rich: 8/20/2014 2:04:30 AM
Quikst3er
Quikst3er

Space old

DeeJ icebucket challenge

Yes

No

WHY

DeeJ do the ice bucket challenge !! :D
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• U got to see the way Patrick Steward did it. And get the story behind it. Thought he did it like a boss 😄.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hopefully he wears a white t-shirt.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Better: Harold Ryan, Deej... ehh..!
      Add more answer options

• We should stop dumping ice on ourselves and start helping these good causes without some silly gimmick,
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Please that needs to stop...Cold water challenge was much better ...Even though they are both stupid...
        Add more answer options

12 Replies
        • Edited by Tyler12400: 8/20/2014 1:26:13 AM
          I thought the ice bucket was just a bunch of Attention Whores on tumblr trying to act like they aren't a waste of Human Resources, I'm disappointed to find that this has become a *thing* Good Cause, Just too many -blam!-ing sheep
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • You need to actually do it to challenge someone.
            Add more answer options

Quikst3er
            Quikst3er

Space - old

Holy crap I sheez my pants this was upload 35 mins and it already got 90+ votes
            Add more answer options

• He has been nominated, so he now must do it!
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.