JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/19/2014 11:51:12 PM

Why does everybody nag on deej?

Persinally, I really like a community manager who actually interacts with the community. He's a hell of a lot better than urk. Sure his weekly updates may have been vague at times, but only a fool wouldn't be able to discern that there was a limit about what kinds of stuff he could reveal. Deej, continue to do your thing. You have my full support. ^______________^
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Seven: 8/22/2014 5:20:18 PM
    Long face, why do you always nag on [i]THE COMMUNITY[/i]. Seriously you plague us hard. The new members clearly are having a hard time keeping up with the trolls, give em a chance why don't you.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Pyrrhic Dustin : 8/22/2014 5:12:20 PM
    HERE LET ME MAKE RANDOM POSTS AND THREADS ON THE FORUM TO TEST TO SEE IF I'M BANNED BECAUSE THAT'S YET ONE OF THE ONE HUNDRED PROBLEMS ON THE SITE THAT DEEJ REFUSES TO FIX. BECAUSE BUNGIE TOTALLY DOES NOT HAVE A MAJOR GAME RELEASING SOON SO LET'S JUST PURPOSELY PISS OFF THE COMMUNITY UNTIL WE FEEL LIKE DOING SOMETHING ELSE.
    Add more answer options

• Beats me. I like em'.
    Add more answer options

• Who are you?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Theres nothing wrong with him . Just the youngens picking on him.
      Add more answer options

• An happy long face. Rare sight.
      Add more answer options

SpongyMallard7
      SpongyMallard7

My name is not Bob - old

I like DeeJ, he's cool.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.