JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/19/2014 5:41:20 PM

BEARDS possibly hinted in final game!

Read this. It's and interview with one of Bungies game directors. It has a lot of interesting information. Also they bring up the beard this so yeah.... BEARDS
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• -blam!-ing hipsters. Beards? Of all the actual legit things to want added to the game, you sheep bleat about beards? Ask your mother how often you were dropped as a child, sloth.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

23 Replies
    • Will exos get beards...?
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Temeze: 8/20/2014 10:02:35 PM
      Cool beard. Beard. Beard? Beard! Did they finally decide to add beards?! [spoiler]No. Not yet. It's just a pic that I made. Sorry :/ Bungie. Add beards.[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

21 Replies
      • I want an exo beard, because I imagine it to be like a Wooly Willy.
        Add more answer options

• At the very least give us this
        Add more answer options

• I wish I had one irl
        Add more answer options

• Robo beards nuff' said
        Add more answer options

• Possibly but not confirmed
        Add more answer options

• Hi guys, want beards in destiny? Watch the video, add me on twitter. The video has been seen by a few people. @jfxbengals join the beard movement!
        Add more answer options

• stubble < beard < moustache
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • YES BEARDS!!!
          Add more answer options

• it would be nice to see hair/fur around the exo 's neck like the venders.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
            WallPalm
            WallPalm

Doing fanart - old

>TFW Beards Announced
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Beards are for people with something to hide. Like paedophiles, for example.
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • There are no beards. There is an in-game story reason why guardians do not have beards.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Did anyone see the awoken guy with a beard in the tower or was that just me.
                  Add more answer options

• Finally. My Exo can possibly grow a beard out of metal.
                  Add more answer options

36 Replies
                  • I'm more glad that he said private matches weren't out of the question.
                    Add more answer options

• :)=
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Hell yeah, epic Viking beard here I come! Well... If it happens.
                      Add more answer options

• By reading the last part it also looks like custom games could possibly be added at a later date.
                      Add more answer options

• [spoiler]Sage Merrill beard confirmed[/spoiler]
                      Add more answer options

lol...
                      Add more answer options

So I go to google and type the below... Will there be bear And goolge kindly completed my question as the most popular search. So Bungie.... 'Will there be beards in destiny'!?!?
                      Add more answer options

• Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh please let this be true. If I could have Mutton Chops for my Character I would be so happy.
                      Add more answer options

• If they put beards in the game i guess ill have to be human unless the exo beards are made bullet shells...
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.