JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/18/2014 10:43:25 PM

WHAT WAS YOUR FAV WEAPON IN BETA PVP/PVE

Best weapon id say was the Cydonia AR3 with firing while scoped reduces fire rate but increases damage. Gozen-C sniper butcher rocket launcher, dammerfung fusion rifle, sargon-c heavy machine gun also feature in my set ups
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The effectiveness of the Shingen C and Dysonia AR3 were undeniable for me.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by Kilo Juliett: 8/18/2014 10:53:02 PM
      Trax Mallus III and the Pompeii LR3.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Shingen-C and Jigoku-SR3
        Add more answer options

• The cydona? AR 2 it was white but hardly any recoil... more overall damage than my green AR 3
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Jigoku-SR3
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Scout rifle
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Dean Harvey: 8/18/2014 11:25:53 PM
            Proximity rocket launcher. Look at my profile lol
            Add more answer options

• CLASS 1 - SHINGEN-C AUTO - GOZEN-C - DARIUS-C - CLASS 2 - PSI TEMPUS III - PROST FR3 OR FR2 - DARIUS-C -
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Jigoku SR3 SL Dat stopping power with a nice scope. It goes quite well with a hunter
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Searcher Mk 37 Hand Cannon
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Mos Ganon III oh how i miss you treasured hand cannon.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Edited by ScReWxHeAd: 8/19/2014 12:31:56 AM
                    Cydonia Ar3 and Pompeii LR3
                    Add more answer options

• Jigoku SR3 on First Light, Shingen-C with added stability perk (praying I get lucky enough to get the exact same one in the final game) in everything else.
                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                    • Mitternacht SR3 by far the best Scout rifle... so far
                      Add more answer options

15 Replies
                      • Edited by aboniks: 8/19/2014 12:34:52 AM
                        Mitternacht SR3, Prost FR3 (arc), Darius-C (Solar)
                        Add more answer options

• Searcher mk37 HC and the shingin c if I had too
                        Add more answer options

• Shingen.
                        Add more answer options

• LMG Hannibal-E....never got to use it but I did find one.....and it was my favourite weapon to look at.
                        Add more answer options

• Jigoku SR3-SL Scout Rifle, Suros MKB-33 Auto Shotty, Timberlane-C3 HMG (Slower firing with high impact) That was my build for PvE as I didn't enjoy PvP even when I pulled a match with a K/D of 2.5. (I mention this match as that was indeed my best with one game even holding a ratio of .6, .63, and one 1.4 as the Hunter class is at a disadvantage during Control missions due to the Titan and Warlock supers on control points vs that of the Hunter (Not a complaint, there will be mission types in-game that will rectify this.))
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • Edited by CaptainHerps: 8/19/2014 3:05:01 AM
                          Pve - scout rifle Pvp - cydonia ar3
                          Add more answer options

• The first rifle! :D
                          Add more answer options

• The knife
                          Add more answer options

• The cyndonia ar3
                          Add more answer options

UNIT 242
                          UNIT 242

"DO IT FOR HARAMBE!" - old

Shingen C - with less kick/recoil perk Copperhead - Fire damage with kills returning rounds to the mag Sargon C - arc damage fast reload after getting a kill Overall Shingen being PvP beast
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Sahara Ar-3,Outlander Mk-38,any Heavy Machine gun
                            Add more answer options

• Edited by Neez Duts: 8/19/2014 3:50:07 AM
                            I forget the weapon name, but I liked the 3 round burst gun with the 33 round mag size. I think it was the Pulsar MSE. My second favorite was the Trajan-B.
                            Add more answer options

1 2 3 4
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.