JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/18/2014 10:43:25 PM

WHAT WAS YOUR FAV WEAPON IN BETA PVP/PVE

Best weapon id say was the Cydonia AR3 with firing while scoped reduces fire rate but increases damage. Gozen-C sniper butcher rocket launcher, dammerfung fusion rifle, sargon-c heavy machine gun also feature in my set ups
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The effectiveness of the Shingen C and Dysonia AR3 were undeniable for me.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by Kilo Juliett: 8/18/2014 10:53:02 PM
      Trax Mallus III and the Pompeii LR3.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Shingen-C and Jigoku-SR3
        Add more answer options

• The cydona? AR 2 it was white but hardly any recoil... more overall damage than my green AR 3
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Jigoku-SR3
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Scout rifle
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Dean Harvey: 8/18/2014 11:25:53 PM
            Proximity rocket launcher. Look at my profile lol
            Add more answer options

Quikst3er
            Quikst3er

Space - old

CLASS 1 - SHINGEN-C AUTO - GOZEN-C - DARIUS-C - CLASS 2 - PSI TEMPUS III - PROST FR3 OR FR2 - DARIUS-C -
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Jigoku SR3 SL Dat stopping power with a nice scope. It goes quite well with a hunter
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Searcher Mk 37 Hand Cannon
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Mos Ganon III oh how i miss you treasured hand cannon.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Edited by ScReWxHeAd: 8/19/2014 12:31:56 AM
                    Cydonia Ar3 and Pompeii LR3
                    Add more answer options

• Jigoku SR3 on First Light, Shingen-C with added stability perk (praying I get lucky enough to get the exact same one in the final game) in everything else.
                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                    • Mitternacht SR3 by far the best Scout rifle... so far
                      Add more answer options

15 Replies
                      • Edited by aboniks: 8/19/2014 12:34:52 AM
                        Mitternacht SR3, Prost FR3 (arc), Darius-C (Solar)
                        Add more answer options

• Searcher mk37 HC and the shingin c if I had too
                        Add more answer options

• Shingen.
                        Add more answer options

• LMG Hannibal-E....never got to use it but I did find one.....and it was my favourite weapon to look at.
                        Add more answer options

• Jigoku SR3-SL Scout Rifle, Suros MKB-33 Auto Shotty, Timberlane-C3 HMG (Slower firing with high impact) That was my build for PvE as I didn't enjoy PvP even when I pulled a match with a K/D of 2.5. (I mention this match as that was indeed my best with one game even holding a ratio of .6, .63, and one 1.4 as the Hunter class is at a disadvantage during Control missions due to the Titan and Warlock supers on control points vs that of the Hunter (Not a complaint, there will be mission types in-game that will rectify this.))
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • Edited by CaptainHerps: 8/19/2014 3:05:01 AM
                          Pve - scout rifle Pvp - cydonia ar3
                          Add more answer options

• The first rifle! :D
                          Add more answer options

• The knife
                          Add more answer options

• The cyndonia ar3
                          Add more answer options

UNIT 242
                          UNIT 242

"THERE IS NO SHELTER FROM THE STORM" - old

Shingen C - with less kick/recoil perk Copperhead - Fire damage with kills returning rounds to the mag Sargon C - arc damage fast reload after getting a kill Overall Shingen being PvP beast
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Sahara Ar-3,Outlander Mk-38,any Heavy Machine gun
                            Add more answer options

• Edited by Neez Duts: 8/19/2014 3:50:07 AM
                            I forget the weapon name, but I liked the 3 round burst gun with the 33 round mag size. I think it was the Pulsar MSE. My second favorite was the Trajan-B.
                            Add more answer options

1 2 3 4
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.