JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/18/2014 10:43:25 PM

WHAT WAS YOUR FAV WEAPON IN BETA PVP/PVE

Best weapon id say was the Cydonia AR3 with firing while scoped reduces fire rate but increases damage. Gozen-C sniper butcher rocket launcher, dammerfung fusion rifle, sargon-c heavy machine gun also feature in my set ups
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Big Long Sparrow: 8/30/2014 2:35:48 AM
    Jigoku sr3 scout rifle
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Shingen-c or the cedonia-Ar3. Both where great.
    Add more answer options

• The original auto rifle found on first level.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Valka SR3
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Shingen-C
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Cydonia-AR3 with Focused Fire upgrade and RED DOT-AOS.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by mighty mak: 8/25/2014 10:52:00 PM
          Cydonia AR3
          Add more answer options

• Primary: Jigoku SR3 with the Luck in The Chamber power (one random bullet per clip is super strong). Special: Gozen-C with the Shoot to Loot power (shoot ammo to pick it up). Heavy: Sargon-C with the Scavenger(?) power (ammo is more common). had to pick one? Gozen-C by miles. What can I say, snipers are the master race of weaponry. :P
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • The Jigoku SR-3 Scout rifle. Headshots for days.
            Add more answer options

• My fire damage Gozen C sniper, at least 1900 per head shot, loved the feeling of satisfaction I got when one-shotting Hive knights. Took my about for hits on an Ogre in Hellmouth XD
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Started a new topic: DID ANYONE GET ANY RARE BLUE WEAPONS POST NOW(5 Replies))

• I AGREE ME TOO
              Add more answer options

• CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
              Add more answer options

• [quote]Best weapon id say was the Cydonia AR3 with firing while scoped reduces fire rate but increases damage. Gozen-C sniper butcher rocket launcher, dammerfung fusion rifle, sargon-c heavy machine gun also feature in my set ups[/quote] Warlock force blast thing.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Mos Ganon III oh how i miss you treasured hand cannon.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • My fist.
                  Add more answer options

• Probably the Gravitron ESE.
                  Add more answer options

• For me it was my shotgun the outlander mk.36
                  Add more answer options

• Suros mkb-33 with smart drift control. My auto shotty was a monster
                  Add more answer options

• I really like the cyndonia ar3
                  Add more answer options

• My favorite weapon is the jester Sa/3 rocket launcher
                  Add more answer options

• I liked using the first gun you get, the Khvostov 7G-02 in PVP and in PVE I liked using scout rifles.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Jingoku all day, every day bud. Though I do have to admit that I started using auto rifles on venus and mars
                    Add more answer options

• Edited by Lafiel Silves: 8/25/2014 5:58:20 AM
                    SAHARA - AR3 autogun workhorse aka minigun, GOZEN-C 3 shot sniper/shoot loot pickup arc PVP-PVE, DEACON RS/3 airbrust void PVP/PVE ,MAVERICK MK 55 hand canon PVP-PVE. and my prized jewl Timur's Lash a personal firearm, fored in fire by the lords of the iron Banner.
                    Add more answer options

• scout rifle
                    Add more answer options

• I liked the heavy machine guns.
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.