JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/18/2014 8:59:04 PM

Just a vent

I have been playing Halo with the same group of guys for probably 8 years. They all have Xbox Ones now that Destiny is coming out. I still only have a 360. With a low paying job that has left me without the ability to pay rent or to even fix my car I won't be able to play with them probably for a long time. I am going to be lonely in the rift battling the Darkness. I hope I can find some peeps with open mics out there.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just a vent. Best of luck to you, hope things work out.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Let the air flow through you, maybe some money will drift in.
    Add more answer options

• I'm getting a guard job at some kids restaurant, they only need me for the night shift, those damn animatronic characters freak me the hell out but, hey easy money right? I start tonight :)
    Add more answer options

• I still have xbox360. Takes time but save up for it. That's what I'm doing.
    Add more answer options

• You could always sell blood plasma. Around these parts first time donors can get up to 300 in a month.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.