JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/18/2014 8:59:04 PM

Just a vent

I have been playing Halo with the same group of guys for probably 8 years. They all have Xbox Ones now that Destiny is coming out. I still only have a 360. With a low paying job that has left me without the ability to pay rent or to even fix my car I won't be able to play with them probably for a long time. I am going to be lonely in the rift battling the Darkness. I hope I can find some peeps with open mics out there.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just a vent. Best of luck to you, hope things work out.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Let the air flow through you, maybe some money will drift in.
    Add more answer options

• I'm getting a guard job at some kids restaurant, they only need me for the night shift, those damn animatronic characters freak me the hell out but, hey easy money right? I start tonight :)
    Add more answer options

• I still have xbox360. Takes time but save up for it. That's what I'm doing.
    Add more answer options

• You could always sell blood plasma. Around these parts first time donors can get up to 300 in a month.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.