JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Angosborne218: 8/19/2014 5:38:23 PM

Would like some new friends

Looking for some new friends to play games with on ps4 ! I am a woman so if you don't mind playing with a 27 year old then please send me a private msg :) thank you
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• if anyone needs someone to play with on Destiny then add isucki on PS4.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• nyko773(PS4),i am looking for friends too:)
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Why not come by and if you choose the Warlock way join up and make some new friends while your at it :-) Or just simply add to psn-adamw79 as I'm always looking for new people.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • What games do you play?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Just as a heads up, maybe edit your post to include what system you will be playing stuff on.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.