JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

8/18/2014 10:59:18 AM

Destiny companion app

My galaxy S5 has been having issues with the companion app latley. When I open a thread and wish to return to the main forum I used to be able to simply hit the back button on my phone. Latley, however, the companion app has decided that when I press the back button on my phone it will.randomly go back to a previously visited page. It will jump to notifications, groups, messages, a previous forum or thread but it will not take me back to the forum I was just viewing. This seems to apply with the forums and group forums as well. Just thought id post this issue and see if it needs fixing.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Spawn
    Spawn

Bungie proclaimed bot of all bots. - old

This is how it's always worked. If you're viewing a thread and you click a link to take you to view another thread, upon select "back" it's going to return you inside the original thread. The easiest way to think is it's not a "web browser" in the traditional sense, it's an app that will take you directly back to what you were viewing previously.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.
;