JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/18/2014 7:46:38 AM

LOL the average #destiny

I posted a thread in there trashing the game and everyone came running saying that I was dumb gay or retarded for having a different opinion than them thank you #gaming for not being complete stuck up assclowns
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• And you're part of the problem these days... If you don't like Destiny then just stay away from #Destiny, no need to cast your hatred into the void.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• >says #Gaming are not stuck up ass clowns >several people from #Gaming go to #Destiny to start BS, resulting in ultimate assclowning Guess we know who the real ass clowns are. [spoiler]it's people like you[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• I bet your a guy who would continue to poke a bear and then get upset when the bear attacked you. # gaming has its fair share of assclowns too
    Add more answer options

• [quote] thank you #gaming for not being complete stuck up assclowns[/quote] Nah, #gaming is just stuck up assclowns who are also console fanboys.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.