JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Help

Help us help you.

Edited by Hatima: 8/19/2014 3:15:02 PM
Hatima

Not Able to Create New Posts in Groups

Title: Not Able to Create Topics in Groups Description: When you click "Create New Topic" in a certain group it will do nothing. It will not make the form visible after on "onclick" event. Repro Steps: 1.) Click on Groups 2.) Click on a group. Example: Comet 3.) Go to Group Forum 4. ) Scroll down to light blue "Create New Post" on right 5.) Click Result: Nothing. Form is not visible Expected Result: Form to be visible and interactive Notes: I am able to create a new topic via mobile app but not on PC web browser OS: Win 07 Browser: FireFox Version: 31.0 Are you running add-ons/plug-ins?: Yes but Adblock Plus is disabled for bungie.net
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

SaintD
    SaintD

burning up in re-entry - old

Since you mention "onclick" I presume a bit of technical knowledge. Did you (or could you) open the F12 console and copy any script errors from page? Any other diagnostic information you can provide? I tried to reproduce this but I can create topics in all my groups with a similar setup.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

5 Replies
      Spawn
      Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

Thanks for the report, will pass it on!
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.