JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

Edited by Hatima: 8/18/2014 5:01:30 AM
Hatima

Previously Joined Group Not Showing Up

Title: Previously Joined Group Not Showing Up Description: Joined a group a couple weeks ago and was expecting it to show up in my group list Repro Steps: 1.) Url was sent via pm of group (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/168620) 2.) I think it was the Group Wall where I clicked "Request Join" 3.) Result: I am able to interact with group but doesn't show up in my profile group list Expected Result: To see it listed on my groups page. Notes: After I clicked "Request Join" I got a PM to accept or decline my request OS: Win 07 Browser: FireFox Version: 31.0 Are you running add-ons/plug-ins?: Yes but Adblock Plus is disabled for bungie.net
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Top Men and Women are aware of your plight. Please hang in there while we attempt to track this down. Anyone else having this problem?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• For the PM in your notes, could you put a screenshot up someplace like imgur? Any chance you declined the invitation or were kicked from the group?
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.