JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/17/2014 11:35:42 PM

Dark Souls 2 Dual Caestus...

Is probably the most fun I've ever had in this game. Seriously, punching enemies really -blam!-ing hard with your fists of steel has a certain awesomeness to it. If you have DS2 you need to try it. I made Kenshiro for shits and giggles.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's all about the roll punches, friend. Have vanquishers ring and power stance. Press lb and after you hear the sound of the first punch, roll. Gets a quick hit in, dodges their attack, and you get behind them in one go
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That's the only way I could kill the [spoiler]-blam!-ing bitch who sells you miracles and then tries to kill you [/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

13 Replies
    • Hhahhaha I made two dark caestus (however you spell it) and went around punching everyone to death
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Dragonfire: 8/18/2014 1:00:25 AM
      I don't play DS2, but I assume dual caestus feel something like this.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by Puma: 8/18/2014 12:59:18 AM
        Vanquisher's seal is whatchya need, broseph. It's pretty awesome how invaders in the bell locations just don't seem to be able to handle it.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by AmiableSage910: 8/18/2014 12:58:03 AM
          I did this, it was a lot of fun. It is hard doing it on PvP though.
          Add more answer options

• It is surprising how effective it is
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • Might try it out. What kind of build do you recommend?
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.