JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.

8/17/2014 11:20:10 PM

Expansion Pass + Console Upgrade?

I'm planning on getting the special edition, largely in part because with the inclusion of the first two expansions it'll come close to paying for itself. I'm on an Xbox 360, but am planning on eventually getting an Xbox One. I know my character will carry over, but will the pass? Would I have to re-purchase the expansions for the new system?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Spawn
    Spawn

You must construct additional pylons - old

Bungie hasn't clarified. The option exists to buy them as stand alone packs, but since that content is tied to the store of either XBL or PSN, we aren't sure if that content access will transfer over with our Guardians.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ya I was wondering if say I have friends on both systems (ps3/ps4) could I transfer my character back and forth between the two? I have the standard edition preordered for the ps3 and limited for the ps4, thing is I'm not getting a ps4 till close to the end of the year :( I just had to have it for my ps3 because I gotta keep up with my friends and let's be honest here. This game is just so freaking awesome!
    Add more answer options

• Not knowing this is preventing me from going Limited Edition on the Xbox 360. I'll upgrade to the One within the year, and I want to know if the Expansion Pass transfer to the new generation or not.
    Add more answer options

• Hopefully someone sees this and DeeJ posts it in the weekly update because I have the same problem...
    Add more answer options

• Probably. :/ I am facing the same problem with upgrading to ps4.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.