JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Tyger: 8/17/2014 8:02:25 PM
Tyger

halo 5 confirmed to fail

The guy who decided it would be a good idea to remove horde mode from gears of war in Judgment is part of the halo team This is not serious of course
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Was he a part of the Halo 4 team?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Well they've got a great decision maker there.
      Add more answer options

• rip in peas grand theft evil of war: combat rising kickstarter ;_: thanx 2 al da fans hwo don8ed there mony but its 2 l8 now ;-( neve 6git.
      Add more answer options

• I don't know pretty pumped that they are getting back to small scale arena style play. With Destiny , MCC and Halo 5 coming my thumbs are gonna be sore for years.
      Add more answer options

• Go home Tyger you're drunk.
      Add more answer options

• Dont care . I've got the MCC , Bloodbourne , MGS5
      Add more answer options

• I think the fact that Forge isn't in Halo 5 will ruin it more than any staff member.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Overrun and Survival were fun. I hope for Gears 4 they keep it along with bringing back Horde and Beast modes
        Add more answer options

• I just cried for the first time in over 20 years. And my whole family just died of cancer last week.
        Add more answer options

• Who's the guy? Is he also the genius of no COG vs locust multiplayer?
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • This is so sad.
          Add more answer options

• The only equivalent he can remove right now is Spartan Ops, which is a good thing.
          Add more answer options

• Oh lord Jesus
          Add more answer options

• Tyger pls, just what is the point mah boy. Disappoint. *sips tea*
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • I agree, in comparison i have no real need to play it. So many other games coming out (including Destiny) won't need to pick this up till on sale. Order of precedence 1)Destiny 2) Dragon Age 3) Witcher. Months of my life lost, but memories gained :)
            Add more answer options

• wat is this 2011
            Add more answer options

• [i]that's the guy?[/i] -blam!- him. Dude removed my favorite mode from my favorite game franchise.
            Add more answer options

• Idk that guy is a douche, how do you think removing horde mode is a good idea unless you're evil?
            Add more answer options

• Well why dont you play the beta and give some feedback?
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Disliking Delhoyo? What are you, [i]gay[/i]?
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • We'll duh it's going to suck some company took it and the first thing they do kill cortina what the heck what are going to do with the story now you killed a main character off just like that BS to that they totally screwed up halo
                Add more answer options

Cheesy N4chos
                Cheesy N4chos

:( - old

Is that the guy who basically killed Gears MP?
                Add more answer options

• Lol that guys is part of the reason people have hype for halo 5
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Link?
                  Add more answer options

• you mean grandmaster quinn delhoyo? yeah about him, vociferous, kazuma jinnouchi, and quinn are the people who are the [i]reason[/i] i'm excited for halo 5.
                  Add more answer options

6 Replies
                    Green Twister
                    Green Twister

Back being green not vegan green - old

hu
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.