JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Amusekus: 8/17/2014 1:57:43 PM

Guardian Digital XB

Dear XBox community, trying to get notice we want a preorder or something complete for Digital Guardian Edition instead of just being told it should be there 9/9. If you could please help increase the votes, especially if you want to preorder it as well.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by CorruptKnight7: 8/18/2014 8:23:55 AM
    As much as we want to digitally pre-order, I don't think digital pre-orders will be available till the September update. Destiny will be out by then. Sorry :/
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by sergeantawesome: 8/17/2014 11:05:49 PM
      I don't think you want to do that there, you may want to start a petition on Activision's site if they allow it. If you can get it, I will gladly sign it even though I am a PS4 owner.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • I started a thread about these topic about an hour ago....would like a more definitive answer:)
        Add more answer options

• Bump
        Add more answer options

• Thanks man.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • We can't even view destiny in the xbox one store
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.