JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by TheDesertRanger: 8/17/2014 2:20:57 PM

Halo MCC needs an achievement for...

Post what you think MMC should have an achievement for. I think there [u]needs[/u] to be one for finding the hidden grunts. [u]needs to be.[/u]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by RadicalClass32: 8/18/2014 5:17:12 PM
    Harmless... (100 g) Complete the entire collection (CE - 4) on LASO without firing a [b]single[/b] bullet in any of the games.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

10 Replies
    • Maroon vs Cyan- 15GS Find the RvB Easter egg in Halo 3's campaign How'd you do that- 10GS Flip the Elephant
      Add more answer options

• Edited by AlphaMerc1: 8/22/2014 6:27:49 PM
      The First of Many... Die by a Jackel Sniper in the Halo 2 campaign on Legendary.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Tyger: 8/18/2014 1:11:08 PM
      A monument to all our sins Play halo 4 multiplayer
      Add more answer options

11 Replies
      • Crayon Eater - Enjoy playing Halo 4. It actually has a negative gamerscore.
        Add more answer options

• Beating each games' campaign in chronological order.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • [b]Good old memories...[/b] - 10g Teabag a player who is in your friendlist in a private match.
          Add more answer options

• Because you can. . . 5g ( Fill a transport warthog with fuel rod equipped marines.)
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • No need for guns: Splatter 3 players in a single game on coagulation with the gungoose - 10G
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Lazerhawk16: 8/18/2014 5:03:39 AM
            Title: The Legend of Master Chief Desc: Beat all the campaigns on LASO alone. Reward: Special in-game armor, emblem, a title on your muiltiplayer ID, and 117g.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Edited by SethSmokesMeth: 8/21/2014 7:53:52 AM
              Beat all 4 Halos, LASO.... By Yourself, IN ONE SITTING!!! WITHOUT DYING!!!! I would do it, no matter how long it takes.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Traitor- 10g Attack captain keys on the pillar of autumn[spoiler]im not the only one who does it, right?[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • [b]Raindrops Keep Fallin'[/b] [i]Earn a long-distance kill with a grenade online.[/i] [b]Is This Cheating?[/b] [i]Earn a kill by using a button glitch online.[/i] [b]All You Can Eat[/b] [i]Play on every multiplayer map across all four games.[/i] [b]Round 2[/b] [i]Splatter a player in Free-For-All online.[/i]
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by Jono: 8/19/2014 9:30:15 AM
                  (Multiplayer achievements) Faster Than Light 30G - Play and win on every single multiplayer map the MCC has to offer Camp Froman 5G - Get 5 kills with the Sniper Rifle on Zanzibar Its Getting Too Hot 5G - In Ascension, kill 3 players that are in the Bubble Shield Unfrigginbelievable 25G - Get an Unfrigginbelievable medal in any matchmade game Natural Selection 15G - In any matchmade game, kill someone with a stalactite on Waterworks Kicking Ass in Outer Space, Wish You Were Here 25G - Get a Perfection on Sanctuary This Armor Suits You 30G - Unlock all armor Blood Bath 20G - In a matchmade Slayer game on Coagulation, don't let the enemy team score more than 20 kills.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • [b]...And We Had To Share The Rock[/b] [i]Cross the bridge in Metropolis using only melee and no more than 1 grenade.[/i]
                    Add more answer options

• Legendary Marathon Runner 117G - Complete all 4 Halos on Legendary, without saving & quitting, starting from CE to Halo 4 in a marathon game.
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Edited by RH Azure: 8/19/2014 9:32:43 AM
                      RH Azure
                      RH Azure

I thought your middle name was "the". - 7/25/2016 4:48:03 PM

"Teh 1337est MLG Stratz" [i]Kill an opponent by using BXR[/i]
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by InstaSpook: 8/19/2014 7:29:35 AM
                      [A TRUE SPARTAN] +500G Complete all Campaigns with Legendary Difficulty on. Alone [LASO SPARTAN] +1000G Complete all Campaigns with Legendary Difficulty on and all skulls on. Alone. [I feel nostalgia already] +5G Start the Halo 2 Campaign on any difficulty.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • He gave us hope. . . . 10g ( Complete The Storm with 15 or more surviving marines)
                        Add more answer options

• Brothers to the End 35G - Keep all of the Elites alive on Heroic or harder in the level Uprising Lies, Damn Lies 5G - Listen to what the Prophet of Regret has to say. I Keep What I Steal 10G- Find all of the hidden Rocket Launchers, Sniper Rifles, Energy Swords, and Beam Rifles on Delta Halo I'm Not Picking That Up 15G - Destroy all of the Sentinel Enforcers on Quarantine Zone on Heroic or higher
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • If you play the quadrilogy backwards, it's the endearing story of a man meeting his best friend, bringing hundreds of dead aliens back to life, then sealing himself up as he sets sail from a repaired alien ringworld.
                          Add more answer options

• If you get killed, you have to start from the beginning of the collection. Legendary difficulty.
                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          • BEAT ALL GAMES ON LASO ALONE WITHOUT DYING FOR 69G! 343 pls
                            Add more answer options

• >People saying to beat all 4 games on laso >Little do they know that's an actual achievement
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • Complete all campaigns on legendary using melee attacks only 500 g
                              Add more answer options

• I love the kiddies bitching in the comments, it's somewhat amusing, in a pitiful way
                              Add more answer options

preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.