JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Bricypoo: 8/17/2014 3:16:14 AM

Rememmber Gaming in 2008?

Flashback time, what was your favorite part about gaming in 2008? Mine [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp54YpSvt9A&list=PLYpYK21EIf20Nbs-RkbakUiOclhi9xpIa&index=8]Halo 3[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ahh yes Halo 3 and bioshock... Good times! If and only pc gamers were concerned with fps and resolution... Ah the good ole days!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Lego star wars :D
    Add more answer options

• Edited by EL: 8/20/2014 8:20:49 AM
    I was sharpening my console fps skills in mw1 and playing a lot of phantasy star universe. Fallout was cool and i was jizzing my pants over a gta trailer. Friends tried to get me to quit phantasy and join burning crusade.
    Add more answer options

• Halo 3 by far.
    Add more answer options

• I remember Frontlines: Fuel of War coming out and people complaining about how this was yet ANOTHER online-focused military shooter and how we needed fewer games like this. 6 years later, nope!
    Add more answer options

• Best year. RESISTANCE 2 online coop
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Times were so awesome for games that year. Gaming wasn't as huge as they are now but we knew it was the beginning of something bigger with internet. Before machinima and g4 and ign sold and and we had awesome youtube videos like arbi and chief but only known by gamers. That gear was awesome for games though i might be getting it confused. Halo3 Bioshock Metal gear solid 4 The orange box Smash bros brawl
      Add more answer options

• Halo 3 Custom games. I miss those days when I could stay up as late as I wanted and screw around with random people on H3.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Left 4 Dead came out, did something new.
        Add more answer options

• I do miss 08, simpler time, more fun games
        Add more answer options

Spikers, The Pit, and Cortana.
        Add more answer options

• Halo 2. I didn't have a 360 then, so yeah
        Add more answer options

• Halo 3, COD 4, Fable 2, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and AC.
        Add more answer options

• Halo 3 and fable 2... I think fable 2 cane out at that time
        Add more answer options

• I was 21 and life was easier
        Add more answer options

• Fun fact: I first got my 360 in 2008... Okay it's not THAT fun. But, yeah, I spent most of the year playing Mass Effect and experiencing the newfound wonder that was playing video games online.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Sarah: 8/17/2014 5:59:24 PM
        Halo 3, Fallout 3, Gears of War 2, GTA IV, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Far Cry 2, World at War, Mirror's Edge, Saints Row 2. I got Oblivion 2 years late, so there's that. Definitely.
        Add more answer options

• Halo 3. Playing that shit all -blam!-ing day.
        Add more answer options

• Halo 3, CoD 4 and WaW, Dead Space, and GoW 2.
        Add more answer options

• Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 all day erry day in '08.
        Add more answer options

• That's when my neighbor introduced me to halo.
        Add more answer options

• It was the worst year in gaming.
        Add more answer options

• ME1
        Add more answer options

• Halo 3
        Add more answer options

Foudre Fondue
        Foudre Fondue

Really Feeling It! - old

Oh Halo 3 Custom Games I miss you.
        Add more answer options

• Damn I feel old
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.