JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/16/2014 7:17:11 AM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS old

ITT you hate on me

What is your opinion of me? Be honest; hold nothing back.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Your pretty awesome :) A Brother in Christ.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Meh.
    Add more answer options

• Well, I haven't been here for too long, so I don't know much about you....
    Add more answer options

• Edited by NinjaNumpty: 8/16/2014 8:44:46 PM
    I love Francis EDIT: make a thread declaring his status on Francis Religion
    Add more answer options

• You're a booty dick!
    Add more answer options

• Well you did send me that [i]one[/i] message.
    Add more answer options

• I saw your PM. I giggled.
    Add more answer options

• I don't know how you are so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    Add more answer options

• Uh...well you sent me a weird PM and I'd like to know why.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I think u hav a bangin body
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I hate you because you didn't send me the Praise Francis PM
        Add more answer options

• Your stories suck so bad that no one would take them when I tried to sell them as my own. [spoiler]JK. I missed your story. I lagged out[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • i think u hav potential as a bff
          Add more answer options

• You're a homosexual
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Damned Sangheili.
            Add more answer options

• You said you were gon' beat me. :'c
            Add more answer options

• I don't like you But I don't quite h8 you either.
            Add more answer options

• Who even are you?
            Add more answer options

• I like you and I find you quite recognizable.
            Add more answer options

• You're not being the person Mr Rogers thought you could be,
            Add more answer options

• Lol reverse psychology. "Hate on me!" Most say they don't hate you. (ಠ ͜ʖಠ) Trolling! Or are they trying to troll? [b]How deep does this go?[/b]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • B-but I think you're funny.
              Add more answer options

• I like you.
              Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• You're pretty cool. I have no reason to dislike you.
              Add more answer options

Sleepy Bio
              Sleepy Bio

Sometimes, you need to move on. - 8/28/2016 8:54:05 PM

You're pretty -blam!-ing badass. Except you still won't tell Kiyo that you love her. But still pretty badass. :3 *ducks behind cover*
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.