JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Gasai Yuno: 8/16/2014 2:38:03 AM
Gasai Yuno
Gasai Yuno

benis old

What should I do? :/

My girlfriend wants a break from me since she wants space... I'm bored, nothing to do and just on the Black Ops II menu after she appeared offline so I can't join her. Wat do? EDIT: I just want suggestions in what to do as in, cure my boredom. No relationship advice, please. [b]Also, I can host a game night right now if you guys want. Send "A Hacked Mudkip" a request or message and I'll invite you guys to a party and the lobby.[/b]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If its like temporary, as in a few hours to a few days, then play zombies because thats all black ops 2 is good for. If long term, as in a week+, start investigating a little. See if she found someone else.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Kill...ah..hmm... [spoiler]yourself? Does that work?[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Um ok odd to add the relationship stuff then. I suggest you work out, play a sport, and stuff to strengthen you physically or mentally.
        Add more answer options

• You're so beta I just don't even know what to say to you.
        Add more answer options

• Uhhh "I need more space." Translates into: "I found someone else" or "I'm going to break up with you"
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Edited by garbagebin: 8/16/2014 12:50:58 AM
          Your gf should've talked to you about a break long before. Did she*? Because a five minute discussion when she's made up her mind *already does not signify good things. It's a situation you two need to have a long discussion about.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • As much as I hate to say it, it's probably an excuse for "I'm talking to someone else but I don't wanna feel like a terrible person and if anything goes wrong I want you there so I can come back to you."
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Go outside.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Oh boy...
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • Don't even bother with breaks my friend. They never work, just break up and move on.
                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                  • Kill her
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • I've actually never been broken up with I've always had to break it off and I haven't done that in over a year
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • I'm sorry dude, I've had a girl do that to me too. Sucks beyond all belief. Not to mention she went out with someone else right afterwards and then claimed that we didn't spend enough time together. :/ Uhh... Go to the gym and work out. That always gets your spirits up!
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          Phosphorus
                          Phosphorus

Castle Jackal, Alucard. - old

Fap
                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            BioSmiley
                            BioSmiley

Simply me. Nothing special. - 7/26/2016 3:03:46 AM

Toast/Envolope Arrange a Flood Game Night Fap Lie down and cry Eat food Fap Convert O2 into CO2
                            Add more answer options

10 Replies
                            • When in doubt, fap it out...
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • [spoiler]toast/envelope[/spoiler]
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • Appeared offline as in hiding from you?
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • She wants space? What's she want it for?
                                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                    • Wat do wat do, DO WAT!
                                      Add more answer options

Gasai Yuno
                                      Gasai Yuno

benis - old

Halp 4
                                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    You are not allowed to view this content.