JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

Edited by Kalgurot: 8/19/2014 5:07:53 AM

Character creation before launch?

Be able to create your guardian with the app, or at least see the creation options. Thoughts?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Great idea. I spend way too much time creating characters when I have options. It would be nice to do so before hand. Saints Row did it twice, though their customization was [i]much[/i] more extensive than Destiny's.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I just took a picture of each of my chars customizations so I know which to pick when I start the game up.
      Add more answer options

8 Replies
      • Ever Quest 2 allowed players to create their characters a couple of weeks prior to launch. That was more than 10 years ago. It should be stapke of all games by now. VtxR - PS3
        Add more answer options

• Are there more customizations for your characters
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • I wand an alert when someone around me has the app
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • It would be fun to me around with that is for sure
            Add more answer options

• I just took a picture of each of my chars customizations so I know which to pick when I start the game up.
            Add more answer options

• I'll probably be Making the following Human Male Titan Defender Human Female Witch (Warlock) Sun singer / Huntress Gunslinger Exo Male Hunter Blade Dancer Depends on my mood though. It's subject to change.
            Add more answer options

• I think so, it would be nice to start the game with my character ready, but not until the game is able to be pre-loaded on the 7th
            Add more answer options

• that would be awesome, then just have it transferred over to the game, lol at least then we could get a destiny fix
            Add more answer options

• Wouldnt mind it......
            Add more answer options

• How in depth do you think character customization is? How much does it actually impact the game?
            Add more answer options

8 Replies
            • I'd like it.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.