JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Ktan Dantaktee: 8/15/2014 6:18:48 AM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. old

Music Chat for Destiny fans

I'm bored and want people to talk to; plus we're getting sick of only listening to our songs. We could use some more people, and with that, variety. We're pretty lax, and we just want to have a fun time with our fellow Bungie fans.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Couldn't find my ass. Brought my katana instead
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Sorry dude but I only have mobile :(
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        Gasai Yuno
        Gasai Yuno

benis - old

Expected Francis from L4D. Disappoint.
        Add more answer options

• WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
          BioSmiley
          BioSmiley

The Spectacular SpiderBipo! - 7/28/2016 7:02:52 AM

Have you guys learned to stop being asses and kicking people?
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • No
            Add more answer options

• So what exactly is that flood party about??
            Add more answer options

• Sorry... Incompatable browser...
            Add more answer options

Ktan Dantaktee
            Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. - old

Bump.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.