Discuss all things Destiny.

8/14/2014 6:11:47 PM

Will this ruin the game?

Agree

Concur

Indubitably

Wat

With a side of ranch

If at some point in the future they decide to include some sort of monthly subscription. If they create a sequel ex: The Legend of the Destiny Guardians, and no sort of stat, rep, grimoire etc. transfer would occur. Thoughts on such things?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What if the sequel requires you to set your console on fire to install??!?! What if they implement a $19.99 charge to load or save your game?!? THESE ARE ALL GREAT QUESTIONS WE SHOULD WORRY ABOOT
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Wait, I forgot how to google http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-02-17-bungies-destiny-the-developers-future-rests-on-this-game
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • I wouldn't play then. Hodor.
        Add more answer options

• Bungie said they don't want monthly fee bull crap.
        Add more answer options

• makes no sense.
        Add more answer options

8 Replies
        • Edited by Doc SoCal: 8/14/2014 6:45:31 PM
          I have never, nor will I ever, pay a subscription fee to play [i]one[/i] game.
          Add more answer options

• I'm pretty sure it is illegal for them to charge us again to play content we've already purchased. I don't think that is in Activision's business model. A $5 monthly fee means they need to keep subscribers for an entire year to make the same amount as a new full price retail copy...
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • It wouldn't ruin the game, it would ruin the community. And Bungie has already said they would never do that
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Um no
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.