Buying/Aquiring Destiny swag

Searching for Destiny articles/news/videos

Still been trying to get a preorder for LE/GE

All of the above

Some of the above

You're dumb, I'm a troll

Withdrawals, I's gots the itch.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Played TLOU for PS4, only other game that has kept my interest. BF4 gets boring quick.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • I have started a clan and be recruiting since the beta and now I got to get some Destiny accessories, like everyone else am just ready to play the game on the 9th
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I just...can't...wait...
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I bought a book. A book! Sh*t just got real....
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
            Myst86
            Myst86

Lighthouse is nothing but a dream - old

Nothing to do exactly, Days feel longer like 1 day is a whole week.. Poor as one can get without dying, Now i play gta v again on my banged up xbox 360 but it feels boring.. Maybe play some wipeout HD on ps3.
            Add more answer options

• Made a video. Oh and like 3 or 4 of those choices too. _Ohuigin
            Add more answer options

• You can't acquire Destiny swag. Bungie doesn't replenish their store. You can get E3 Shirts for $50 on eBay. That's bout it.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Crapped em
              Add more answer options

• Stalking forums and spreading the word of how search and destroy is the best game mode ever invented
              Add more answer options

• I got the itch down low. doctor says it's crabs. you like crabs bro?
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.