JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

#Bungie

8/13/2014 7:42:55 AM
Sam
Sam

destiny pre-order digital download version for xbox

hi bungie and community. as ghost edition is exclusive to ebay resellers, i lost all reason to buy that disc version. how can i now pre-order destiny as digital game version to get those pre-order bonuses. playstation can do that, but how do i do that now on xbox. i don't want to play disc jockey for a standard version. please fix that. please, treat your community equal.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I personally would be happy if bungie was kind enough to give the preorder bonus to day one xbox digital downloaders.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Xbox consoles do not currently support preordering for digital items. The Digital Guardian Edition will be available for Xbox consoles on release day.
      Add more answer options

8 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.