JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by rostrobrian: 8/13/2014 4:24:07 AM

Which game do you think will win in preorders?

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Destiny

This question has been rattling around in my head since both have provided us with promising gameplay, but what do you think?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Destiny is now the biggest pre ordered game in gamestop history. More pre orders than any other game
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Halo 5
      Add more answer options

• This is a pretty biased place to put up a poll like this though
      Add more answer options

• Don't give a shit.
      Add more answer options

• Doesn't Destiny currently hold the record of most pre-orders ever made?
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Obviously call of duty lol? I'm being serious, ofcourse everyone on here is gonna say destiny and I love destiny, but what about the casual gamers? Call of duty will have the moat in the end.
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • I believe destiny because. Kids play games men play destiny XD
          Add more answer options

• Destiny has already won
          Add more answer options

• It doesnt matter . Ultimately sales matter
          Add more answer options

• Alright guys, calm down. All this was just a poll. No need to make an "i know everything without actual results" contest. People still voted for CoD: Advanced Warfare. Who's to say they're not right? Neither game has come out yet.
          Add more answer options

• Hahahahaha seriously?! You do read the news right? That bone was buried way before it was unearthed.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Destiny already won.
            Add more answer options

• LOLCOD
            Add more answer options

Are people [i]even[/i] buying Advanced Warfare?
            Add more answer options

29 Replies
            • You must be new here...
              Add more answer options

• I pre-ordered both, but since Destiny releases first by a couple months I felt obligated to vote for it in this poll. Viewing the trailer for CoD:AW almost caused me to regret that pre-order. Still, I will reserve judgment. The jumping moves give rise to speculation that someone copied someone.
              Add more answer options

• Destiny, by [b][u]a lot.[/u][/b]
              Add more answer options

20 Replies
              • Destiny already has, according to a friend of mine who works at gamestop. How quickly the ghost edition went is pretty telling too.
                Add more answer options

• > Preorder
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Really? I'm sorry but what kind of dumb question is this? Not only is Destiny going to beat it but I'm sure the MCC will beat it as well. Sure, there are CoD fanboys and that is all they play because they don't know what a real game experience is but, to me, CoD died after MW2. Maybe Black Ops.
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • Destiny because apparently it's the most preordered game that's a new IP.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Whichever has stupider fans.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • COD Advanced Warfare.
                        Add more answer options

• lol the MCC has more than CoD on the PS4.
                        Add more answer options

15 Replies
                        • Destiny is the most pre-ordered game to date.
                          Add more answer options

• Evan though I voted Destiny, honesy just because its call of duty it might just surpass Destiny in pre - orders.
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.