JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/13/2014 2:47:01 AM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. old

What is your opinion of me?

Haven't done one of these in a while, and I'd like to see if any of you other than a few certain users despise me. Come at me bro.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• meh
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
      BioSmiley
      BioSmiley

Simply me. Nothing special. - 7/26/2016 3:03:46 AM

You're -blam!-ing awesome! :3
      Add more answer options

• You have your ups and downs.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Good guy, fun to talk to! \'[T]/
        Add more answer options

Ktan Dantaktee
        Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. - old

Bump.
        Add more answer options

• You are awesome (⌒‐⌒)
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • cool beans
          Add more answer options

• A solid 8.5/10
          Add more answer options

Hunni Bunni xo
          Hunni Bunni xo

"revive me already!" - old

Im with Chimara...cant really say, but from what i can observe; you're a pretty rad person! (^_~)
          Add more answer options

• Don't know much about you, if I had an opinion it'd be invalid. Lol
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.