JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Ktan Dantaktee: 8/12/2014 3:59:19 PM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS 8/26/2016 5:52:01 AM

So I just trolled about a hundred Desticles and DeeJ

So, after my thread getting more than 100 posts, it finally got a prize winning catch. Scroll down and you'll see his post; as it was bumped to the top by dozens of mouth-foaming fanboys. Probably my best thread on Density yet. Even my "Why isn't Transsexual a gender option?" thread didn't do this well.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I really wish this whole "EPIC TROLL XD" edgy teenager shit would stop being a fad already.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

14 Replies
    • Yawn.
      Add more answer options

So a bunch of people replied to a thread and DeeJ made you look rather silly. And you thought that was brag-worthy... fascinating.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • [quote]DeeJ confirmed filthy casual.[/quote] Kekarino.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Weed Commando: 8/12/2014 5:15:25 PM

Started a new topic: So I just trolled about a hundred Pseudo-Intellectuals and a Fundie.(12 Replies))

Nah
        Add more answer options

• FOCKIN CAUSOL M8
        Add more answer options

• Lol very nice.
        Add more answer options

• How is that trolling DeeJ? That's just him making a humorous retort to what you said.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by DoubleBantLuis69: 8/12/2014 7:17:08 PM
          Screenshot taken for future uses.
          Add more answer options

• That thread is wonderful.
          Add more answer options

• Ha ha ha
          Add more answer options

• That was pretty funny. Props man.
          Add more answer options

• [quote]My name is DeeJ and I am pathetic.[/quote] The only good that came out of this
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Deej shat no bricks tho
            Add more answer options

• you win the internet.
            Add more answer options

• Get this man a medal.
            Add more answer options

• Lol. They're desticles. They didn't know the troll was coming at them.
            Add more answer options

• Kippety kekkedy hue DeeJ roflstomped u [spoiler[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I'm, I'm just so proud.
              Add more answer options

• Good for you, man.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Thanks for sharing.
                Add more answer options

• The funny part is your troll was actually kinda true.
                Add more answer options

• Heh
                Add more answer options

• ITT : salty ninjas
                Add more answer options

• Yeah, I saw it. Good job.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.