JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Ktan Dantaktee: 8/12/2014 3:59:19 PM
Ktan Dantaktee
Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. old

So I just trolled about a hundred Desticles and DeeJ

So, after my thread getting more than 100 posts, it finally got a prize winning catch. Scroll down and you'll see his post; as it was bumped to the top by dozens of mouth-foaming fanboys. Probably my best thread on Density yet. Even my "Why isn't Transsexual a gender option?" thread didn't do this well.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I really wish this whole "EPIC TROLL XD" edgy teenager shit would stop being a fad already.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

14 Replies
    • Yawn.
      Add more answer options

So a bunch of people replied to a thread and DeeJ made you look rather silly. And you thought that was brag-worthy... fascinating.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • [quote]DeeJ confirmed filthy casual.[/quote] Kekarino.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Weed Commando: 8/12/2014 5:15:25 PM

Started a new topic: So I just trolled about a hundred Pseudo-Intellectuals and a Fundie.(12 Replies))

Nah
        Add more answer options

• FOCKIN CAUSOL M8
        Add more answer options

• Lol very nice.
        Add more answer options

• How is that trolling DeeJ? That's just him making a humorous retort to what you said.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Edited by DoubleBantLuis69: 8/12/2014 7:17:08 PM
          Screenshot taken for future uses.
          Add more answer options

• That thread is wonderful.
          Add more answer options

• Ha ha ha
          Add more answer options

• That was pretty funny. Props man.
          Add more answer options

• [quote]My name is DeeJ and I am pathetic.[/quote] The only good that came out of this
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Deej shat no bricks tho
            Add more answer options

• you win the internet.
            Add more answer options

• Get this man a medal.
            Add more answer options

• Lol. They're desticles. They didn't know the troll was coming at them.
            Add more answer options

• Kippety kekkedy hue DeeJ roflstomped u [spoiler[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I'm, I'm just so proud.
              Add more answer options

• Good for you, man.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Thanks for sharing.
                Add more answer options

• The funny part is your troll was actually kinda true.
                Add more answer options

• Heh
                Add more answer options

• ITT : salty ninjas
                Add more answer options

• Yeah, I saw it. Good job.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.